Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Contract Recruiter (6 months)
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
As Epicor continues to grow, we are adding a contract Recruiter to our in-house Talent Acquisition team. You will be primarily responsible for working with our in-house TA team in supporting the global Marketing organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct calibration calls with hiring managers to gather requirements on new requisitions.
- Prepare job descriptions to be posted on job boards, internal ATS, and social media sites.
- Source candidates through cold calling, direct sourcing, networking, Internet searches, database searches and other methods to attract top talent.
- Conduct phone interviews to qualify candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers
- Participate onsite or virtual hiring events
- Update and maintain the Epicor Application Tracking System (Taleo)
- Negotiate offers and help our candidates become employees
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3-5 years full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Ability to handle a workload of 20+ requisitions at a time
- Ability to negotiate and close offers
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience with Taleo
- Experience recruiting in the software industry
- Experience recruiting for marketing and sales positions in a corporate environment
To apply click Recruiter