Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Talent Acquisition to join our University Talent Acquisition team.
- Serve as the Recruiting Manager for the designated office(s) and practice(s): hiring fulltime and intern candidates to fulfill the hiring needs of the firm including, but is not limited to: occasionally attending on-campus events, interacting and developing relationships with candidates, serving as the primary office/practice relationship contact, screening applicants, reviewing resumes for interview selection, managing the offer decision process, extending offers, maximizing offer acceptances; Liaison to respective hiring leaders/managers in setting hiring strategy and executing strategy in their respective area
- Consult with hiring managers and leaders to determine hiring strategy for filling positions in designated office(s) and service line(s) utilizing a diverse candidate pool and communicate directly with stakeholders; Drive the recruiting pipeline and report on results to local/functional leadership
- Collaborate with Campus University Recruiters to help ensure appropriate participation at campus events which includes managing the post-offer engagement process which help to ensure partners and employees are interacting with candidates beyond the hosted events and the point of offer to maximize acceptances
- Oversee recruiting activities for designated office(s) and/or practice(s) such as interviews, leadership programs, internship program management, office visits, sell events, student group office visits and liaise with Talent Acquisition Solutions group, when applicable; Develop and maintain a diverse/compliance plan for the office(s) and/or practice(s) designated; Help to ensure strategies and hiring practices are in compliance with all EEO and KPMG TA policies
- Work with other Recruiting Manager as necessary to oversee and execute a consistent strategy; collaborate with other HR functions and resource management in designated office(s) and practice(s); Manage hiring and expense budgets for designated office(s) and/or practice(s)
- Manage, coach and develop university recruiting team members by serving as a PML, as appropriate; Help with hiring of open University Talent Acquisition positions and train new recruiters
- Minimum four years of experience in campus recruiting or similar role, preferably within a professional services environment; Previous supervisory experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills with an ability to coordinate multiple projects and processes, in a high-impact environment; Experience with ATS and CRM platforms, preferably Avature
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrate professionalism, analytical, time and project management, and presentation skills and the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external constituents; Must have a client service mindset
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions; Experience planning, managing and executing large scale events; Must be able to think proactively, creatively and strategically and travel and work overtime, as needed
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $79600 - High: $145900
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply click Manager, University Talent Acquisition