Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right talent acquisition professional to join the Executive Recruiting Team at U.S. Bank. The Executive Recruiter will partner with senior leaders across the company to enable the business through talent. The role will provide a strong recruiter the opportunity to develop, measure and execute strategies necessary to attract top leaders to the organization.
The role will be essential to our world-class technology business and will be responsible for consulting senior leaders on cutting-edge talent acquisition strategies. The executive recruiter will proactively assess, source and attract top technology and digital leaders that are at the forefront of the bank’s strategy. This talent expert will attract candidates using a variety of sources and techniques while engaging the best channels to identify and attract diverse candidates. The executive recruiter will demonstrate a proven commitment to provide a best-in-class experience for the hiring manager and candidate by displaying behaviors and attitudes consistent with U.S. Bank purpose and core values.
- Partner with internal senior leaders to obtain a clear view of the business lines strategic objectives
- Network and build long-lasting internal and external relationships
- Create and lead sourcing strategies
- Research competitors and markets to maintain competitive advantage in attracting key top talent
- Track and identify passive talent
- Conduct candidate assessments to identify candidate aptitude
- Lead confidential searches and conduct key interviews
- Serve as a trusted partner to sr. leaders and subject matter expert on recruiting tactics
- Lead candidate negotiations and guide hiring leaders through the interview process and onboarding
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of recruiting experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of talent acquisition processes and procedures
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- digital and technology careers
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
About U.S. Bank
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.
To apply click Executive Recruiter