Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We’re creating opportunities in every corner of the health care marketplace to improve lives while we’re building careers. At UnitedHealth Group, we support you with the latest tools, advanced training and the combined strength of high caliber co-workers who share your passion, your energy and your commitment to quality. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the healthcare industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Executive Recruiter is responsible for providing full lifecycle recruiting support for leadership management roles (Vice President and Senior Director Level). The Executive Recruiter will work with UHG's Leadership team and Senior Human Capital team on job scoping, pipeline strategy and market realities. Overall, the Executive Recruiter will develop rich relationships with leaders and act as a trusted partner to senior leadership.
Our Executive Recruiters are Talent Advisors who lead the end-to-end recruitment process and are accountable for talent sourcing and selection, consulting with Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, providing detailed assessments for candidates, developing and managing talent pipelines and managing the offer and hiring process.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment lifecycle (including sourcing, screening, candidate and hiring manager experience) for VP level roles for a large Business Segment
- Predicts emerging customer needs and develops innovative solutions to meet them
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Participates in the development of business strategy as it related to executive talent
- Develops and manages business plans to achieve objectives
- Leads large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Influences leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
- May have segment – wide impact
- Oversees and collaborates on executive on – boarding processes
- Demonstrated experience articulating and selling complex compensation packages
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of professional business experience
- 5+ years of recruiting at the VP / Senior level
- 5+ years of large corporate experience operating in a Matrix environment
- 5+ years of presenting complex offers / offer negotiation experience
- Intermediate experience using CRM software and other Applicant tracking systems
- Advanced knowledge of employment law as it pertains to hiring (OFCCP, Conflict of interest, and Non Competes)
- Advanced Talent Sourcing experience (Internet Mining, Networking and cold calling)
- Proven presentation experience
- Advanced candidate evaluation experience
- 5+ years in a business role, in a leadership capacity with demonstrated ability to drive business results (non – recruiting)
- 2+ years of Executive Search experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 7 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply click Executive Recruiter