Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to BBQ Holdings leaders and associates. This position delivers high quality candidates and advances multiple brands across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision is required.
· Responsible for proactively sourcing, interviewing and referring applicants for Exempt and Non-exempt positions throughout the Company. Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a basic understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
· Establishes recruiting requirements by studying trends, organization plans and objectives; Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; Effectively communicates organization information, opportunities, and benefits through presentations.
· Works with marketing to create recruiting collateral that aligns with our brand portfolio. Drives the development of interview guides, interview evaluations documents, and processes, etc. Follows the recruiting document retention requirements and educates managers regarding this responsibility.
· Work with internal team to support the process of New Restaurants Openings (NRO) for corporate locations. Work closely with the Operations team during the NRO process. Ensure assigned NRO staffing plans are executed in a timely, cost effective manner.
· Trains hiring managers on recruiting/onboarding policies, procedures, and regulatory compliance requirements.
· Administers programs related to relocation, job posting websites, Background and MVR screenings
· Determines applicant requirements by assessing job description and job qualifications. Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements. Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; conducts screening interviews, makes offers of employment, and conducts reference verifications depending on the position as needed. Provides detailed information to HR resource to initiate the onboarding process once the offer is accepted.
· Conducts New Employee Orientation by delivering information on company-specific information, such as culture, organizational structure, policies, etc. to new employees. Partners with HR Director to update materials as required.
· Ability to identify when to collaborate with HR Director when hiring manager recruiting needs appear to be tied to an organizational restructure and impact current roles/responsibilities/positions within department.
· Utilizing Applicant Tracking System and partnering with HR team, identifies and provides key recruiting metrics to leadership such as costs per hire, time to fill, retention of new hires.
· Partners with HR Director and management to update job descriptions, as needed.
· Identifies third-party providers to assist with ad placement, external postings, etc. Manages the vendor relationship by conducting periodic reviews and meeting with the vendor representative. Manages the process for documentation requirement of agency staff.
QUALIFICATIONS (Please indicate if required or preferred):
o Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred, or equivalent experience required.
o 4+ years experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in the restaurant or retail industry.
o Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems required
o An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
o Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project) required.
o Must be internet savvy, experienced in mining online databases, and familiar with social media recruitment.
o Demonstrated ability to manage confidential information.
o Ability to work with a broad range of personalities and different levels of management expertise within the organization.
o Strong written and verbal communication and proven analytical and problems solving skills.
o Proven strong customer service orientation.
o Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and effectively prioritize.
o Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment on projects and troubleshooting.
o Ability to work under general supervision.
o Enhance job knowledge and abilities by taking personal responsibility for professional development.
o Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
o Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Minimal travel possible
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
This description is intended to be only a general outline of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. FDA management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. It is expected that the team member performs these and any other activities which may be assigned, or which may occur in the normal course of work. This description is not a contract or guarantee of employment nor does it alter the “at-will” relationship.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter