Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
KLDiscovery, a leading global provider of electronic discovery, information governance and data recovery services, is currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter.
The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting for operational infrastructure positions as well as management of multiple recruiting functions and programs, departmental applicant tracking system, recruiting programs to include internships and career fairs, and new hire candidate hire processing.
Remote, work from home opportunity (50% work from home, 50% office on-site).
- Perform full life cycle recruiting for the following disciplines: Operations, Engineering, IT, Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Client Shared Services, Sales, Account Management and other areas as directed
- Manage post offer candidate processing of all KLDiscovery new hires to include completion of new hire grids, launching background studies, and electronic file maintenance within Taleo/Oracle Recruiting Cloud
- Manage administration of the departmental applicant tracking system for assigned requisitions (backup for recruiting team)
- Support recruiting programs to include internships, career fairs, diversity recruitment and hiring events (periodic)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a corporate recruiting position
- Demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment to KLDiscovery
- Demonstrate excellence in managing all functions of the job
- Apply the knowledge and skills required to perform at the highest level
- Demonstrate best practices in professional relationships
- Focus on job execution and achieving results
- Exemplify top level client service to both internal clients (hiring managers) and external clients (candidates)
- Work with hiring managers to ensure their satisfaction with the process, adapt to their particular needs and style as necessary
- Represent the company with sincerity, honesty, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Show a willingness to make decisions and take calculated, informed risks
- Demonstrates personal accountability for assigned work quality
- Possess exceptional writing and communication skills
- Be able to quickly learn and absorb new concepts and have a strong technical aptitude
- Have a good sense of humor and ability to thrive in a highly dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Manage workload by setting priorities in collaboration with team leadership; demonstrate exceptional ability to multi-task; organize work and manage time to achieve maximum efficiency; keep team leadership informed of work/project status
- Be comfortable proactively reaching out to passive candidates
What We Offer
- A friendly and welcoming team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth
- Business casual dress
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits as well as company provided Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & 401k retirement savings plan with discretionary company match
Our Cultural Values
Entrepreneurs at heart, we are a customer first team sharing one goal and one vision. We seek team members who are:
- Humble - No one is above another; we all work together to meet our clients’ needs and we acknowledge our own weaknesses
- Hungry - We all are driven internally to be successful and to continually expand our contribution and impact
- Smart - We use emotional intelligence when working with one another and with clients
Our culture shapes our actions, our products, and the relationships we forge with our customers.
Who We Are
KLDiscovery provides technology-enabled services and software to help law firms, corporations, government agencies and consumers solve complex data challenges. The company, with offices in 40+ locations across 19 countries, is a global leader in delivering best-in-class eDiscovery, information governance and data recovery solutions to support the litigation, regulatory compliance, internal investigation and data recovery and management needs of our clients.
Serving clients for over 30 years, KLDiscovery offers data collection and forensic investigation, early case assessment, electronic discovery and data processing, application software and data hosting for web-based document reviews, and managed document review services. In addition, through its global Ontrack Data Recovery business, KLDiscovery delivers world-class data recovery, email extraction and restoration, data destruction and tape management.
KLDiscovery has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by both Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000) and Deloitte (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500) and CEO Chris Weiler was recognized as a 2014 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year™. Additionally, KLDiscovery is a Relativity Certified Partner and maintains ISO/IEC 27001 Certified data centers around the world.
KLDiscovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter