Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Livefront, we help companies design and build world-class digital products that command attention and inspire joy. We’ve helped household names like Target, Samsung, General Mills, and Optum create experiences that have reached millions of people, and startups like HomeSpotter and Acclaim build entirely new businesses that challenge their industries’ status quo.
We’re looking for an outstanding recruiter to join our team in Minneapolis.
Who you are
You’re a multi-disciplinary recruiter who’s equally comfortable at all stages of the recruiting process, from research and outreach (to fill the top of the recruiting funnel) to vetting and interviews (to narrow the funnel using the established Livefront process). You have a track record of recruiting for digital product organizations and can show past performance outcomes wherein both the recruits and the business have thrived. You’re a terrific communicator who can accurately represent the excitement and opportunity associated with attaining a position on the Livefront team. You are well-connected and bring an impressive network of contacts and potential recruits to the table. You have a demonstrated ability to approach multifaceted problems holistically and create elegant, simple solutions. Above all, you’re a self-starter who thrives in autonomy and can work effectively with little oversight.
Why you should apply
- You want to work with passionate and talented people who are always looking for ways to make things better.
- You desire a work environment where respect, mutual trust, and egoless collaboration are paramount.
- You want colleagues who take their work seriously but not themselves, and who know how to let loose and have a good time.
- You like being part of a team that has a reputation for excellence and gives back to the community by educating, mentoring, and sponsoring.
- You believe in sweating the details, giving a damn about quality, and taking pride in going the extra mile.
What you bring to the table
- A proven history of developing and executing strategies to identify, source, and attract high-quality people into the following roles: iOS Engineers, Android Engineers, Front-End Engineers, Product Designers, Product Managers, and QA.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally in a technical recruiting position for a consumer-facing product or technology services company.
- Mastery of the full recruitment cycle from outbound cold reach out to negotiation of contracts and everything in between.
- Ability to meet defined recruiting metrics for quality, cost, cycle time, diversity, and compliance/risk all while providing a world-class recruitment experience for prospective teammates and business partners throughout the hiring process.
- Obvious comfort in recruiting for several open positions at once.
- Experience in, and excitement for building an inclusive and diverse team.
- Experience screening, interviewing, performing reference checks, and updating resumes.
- Experience presenting appropriate candidates, tracking & reporting candidate status, coordinating interview processes, updating candidates on feedback, updating applicable candidates’ records, and presenting offers ensuring all details are accurate and complete.
- A lasting and authentic attentiveness to the new teammates you've helped bring onto the team.
- A passion for and commitment to networking and building meaningful relationships. A desire to represent our team at numerous events and conferences in the industry.
- Above-average discipline and personal organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to represent Livefront and our values as an organization.
- A demonstrated hunger for personal and professional growth.A self-evident love and care for the craft of recruiting in technology and design.
Bonus points if you…
- Have experience managing and optimizing ad spend for popular sourcing platforms like Linkedin, Indeed, Stack Overflow, etc.
- Speak, write, and/or educate publicly about technical recruiting topics.
What to expect
When applying, please include a short note about yourself and a summary of your work experience.
Our hiring process moves quickly and consists of several stages for candidates who capture our attention with their initial submission, sometimes including but not limited to a short preliminary phone interview, a series of video interviews, and a short take-home exercise which you'll have up to a week to complete.
We go out of our way to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider all qualified applicants.
To apply click Technical Recruiter