Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Northern Tool + Equipment
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
To proactively meet the retail division’s talent acquisition goals by providing recruiting expertise and support during all phases of the recruiting process. Execute full life cycle recruiting activities and recruitment marketing activities, which position the Company to attract the best and most qualified talent to fill current and future retail positions. This position will execute the store recruitment strategy to meet business and hiring needs, provide full life cycle recruitment and sourcing support to ensure a best-in-class candidate experience.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Leads the recruiting process for assigned management and exempt level retail positions. This includes creating job postings, sourcing, recruiting, screening and interviewing qualified candidates, extending employment offers and coordinating pre-employment screening and Onboarding process.
2. Partners with Hiring Managers to understand position requirements and develop staffing plans in order to effectively source candidates for their openings. Maintains communication with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process for assigned positions.
3. Ensures that the Company’s recruiting process is executed with high quality, compliance, professionalism and that it positively represents the employment brand. This includes training Hiring Managers as needed on the recruitment process.
4. Maintains, creates content and responds to feedback for the Company’s recruiting social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Indeed and the Talent Network in a manner which is positive and aligns with the Company culture. Acts as an advocate for the Company’s employment brand and continually looks for ways to enhance the employment brand and makes appropriate recommendations for change.
5. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement within the retail store’s recruitment space, including trends affecting retail recruitment and local economic conditions.
6. Manages the offer process for full time retail positions. This includes extending a verbal offer, emailing offer letters and coordinating pre-employment background checks and onboarding.
7. Reviews effectiveness of recruiting efforts through developing, conducting, and analyzing various staffing metrics and sharing these metrics with retail leaders.
8. Oversees the execution of the Company’s relocation program for the retail division. Ensures candidates are provided with a positive experience during relocation, established policy is followed, and provides recommendations to enhance the company’s relocation program.
9. Ensures branding consistency of all recruitment and promotional materials such as recruiting brochures, job fair collateral, job posting formats, and online presence.
10. Performs administrative tasks to facilitate the candidate’s hiring process, such as interview scheduling, making travel arrangements and initiating candidate onboarding process in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
11. Acts as a main point of contact and as a talent acquisition expert for team members, Hiring Managers and the ATS vendor for system-related changes or projects.
12. Organizes recruiting event, job fairs and represents the Company at these events as needed or assigned.
13. Stays aware of the latest trends in the Talent Acquisition space to recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
14. Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
15. Performs other duties as apparent or assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science or related area.
• At least 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition field.
• At least 1 year of HR experience in the retail industry.
• High volume Exempt and Non-Exempt recruiting experience preferred.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices especially as they relate to recruiting.
• Knowledge of recruitment marketing and social recruiting.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
• Microsoft Office experience, including Outlook, Word and Excel. Previous experience with Applicant Tracking System, preferably Jobvite.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and varied projects.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all employee levels.
• Handles confidential information with the utmost judgment and discretion.
• Demonstrates Northern Tool + Equipment’s 12 Core Competencies.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner, Retail