Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Fostered in over 178 years of history and expansion, Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc. continues paving the way for ingenuity and innovation as one of North America’s largest metal distributers. Ryerson provides high quality, essential products that our customers rely on, while creating teams of individuals who are ambitious and hard-working.
We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals because we understand that our people are our most valuable asset. We believe in promoting from within and providing the resources for long-term career progression and development.
If you are interested in working for an essential business with a global reach that is dedicated to a great work atmosphere, and a say yes attitude, Ryerson is looking for you!
Ryerson is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support our recruitment, selection and onboarding efforts!
Talent Acquisition Coordinator responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to our recruiting team, crafting job descriptions and postings as well as maintaining databases with candidate information. If you enjoy the fast pace of recruiting, excel at multi-tasking and are familiar with recruiting strategies, including sourcing, screening and interviewing methods, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will keep our hiring process smooth by providing an excellent recruiting experience for potential employees as well as a smooth recruitment process for our internal customers and hiring managers.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Main point of contact for hiring managers and external customers, such as background check vendors.
• Assist in partnering with colleges and universities as we look to recruit excellent talent to our team.
• Serve as administrator of the region application tracking system. Compile talent acquisition statistical reports for company management.
• Review, edit and enter all new positions into the company’s applicant tracking system, PeopleFluent. Including conducting intake calls with hiring managers to determine position requirements and specific job objectives.
• Post, review, and maintain all open positions internally and externally.
• Search resume databases and available job boards to identify qualified candidates.
• Assist hiring managers by performing phone, video, and/or in person screens and interviews.
• Prepare and distribute offer letters to hiring managers and candidates.
• Review candidate background check, education, pre-employment physical and drug screen results to ensure compliance with company policies. Engage hiring managers and communicate with candidates as needed.
• Assist with onboarding training, document completion and record retention.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of two years’ experience supporting talent acquisition and/or human resources.
• Must possess a general understanding of talent acquisition and of human resources policies, procedures and practices, and employment-related compliance (EEO, ADA, etc.)
• High level of time management and organizational skills along with the ability to multi-task effectively.
• Professionalism is required when dealing with sensitive and confidential information and documents.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as this individual will interact with all levels of the organization.
• Strong attention to detail.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Experience using professional job boards and social networks.
• Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator