Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Delta Dental of Minnesota
This position is responsible for the acquisition of top talent (focus will be on technical talent) for the organization. Primary function is to execute the Talent Acquisition and retention strategies while ensuring that the organization is in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations. This includes supporting strategic direction, sharing talent acquisition expertise as well as the development and management of measures and processes to acquire best-in-class talent for the organization. In addition, this position is responsible for coordinating the sourcing, talent pipeline, candidate process, and relationship building with all external and internal contacts in a manner that results in the highest quality, most efficient, and cost-effective outcome.
This position is offered by Abōva Talent, LLC, a subsidiary of Stratacor and affiliate of Delta Dental of Minnesota.
- Proactive recruiting partner of the Talent Acquisition team who focuses on the recruiting efforts. Coordinate talent acquisition functions for exempt and non-exempt employment, including but not limited to: recruitment, orientation, on-boarding, required training, and retention.
- This role will support the Minneapolis and the St. Paul locations in the Human Resources function.
- Provide strategic Talent Acquisition support to hiring managers by creating and executing a staffing strategy for each position resulting in qualified talent pool of candidates. Responsible for identifying and determining recruiting needs that include the knowledge, skills, ability, and other qualification requirements including technical skills.
- Strategic partner in the diversity recruitment process, pipeline, and sourcing framework.
- Coordinates and support organization's talent acquisition processes and candidates experience. Interview candidates, attend career fairs, and assist managers with job descriptions and requisitions. Facilitate reference and background checks as well as required drug testing for potential employees. Partner with agencies on temporary labor.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management with particular focus in the technical environment.
- Partners with leadership to ensure consistent required employee training.
- Work on additional projects/duties as part of the long-term strategy of building a best-in-class human resources function.
REQUIRED, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with executives, hiring managers and members of the HR team in order to create a seamless and highly efficient sourcing strategy, recruitment goals, and selection workflow.
- Demonstrated understanding of applicant tracking and reporting requirements coupled with proven experience in leading diversity recruitment initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in execution of the selection, implementation and day-to-day coordination of a Talent Acquisition process that effectively attract, capture and deploy candidates against opportunities while tracking all decisions.
- Proven track record of creating and successfully executing innovative strategic staffing/sourcing initiatives (i.e. social networking media) within technology (including strong knowledge of Boolean search methods), digital product development, and design industry.
- Preferred: Experience with UKG; including ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) Recruiting & Onboarding Gateways.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Understanding of employment laws and general Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, applicant tracking, HRIS technology, Google Apps, and Harvest will be a plus.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources or related degree or demonstrated equivalency (e.g. experience, certifications).
- 4+ years of recruiting experience in a variety of functions including talent acquisition, on-boarding, and retention.
- Previous experience in fast paced recruitment environments; prefer technical recruiting focused experience.
- Understanding of federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Preferred: HR Certification such as: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Travel Requirements: Minimal local in the Twin Cities
- Weight Lifting Requirements: 20 lbs.
- Reports To: Senior HR Director
- Directly Manages: None
- Internal Relationships: Leadership, managers, supervisors, and team members
- External Relationships: Legal and regulatory agencies, vendors, and applicants
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Senior Recruiter