Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
NorthRock Partners is committed to helping exceptional people live exceptional lives. Through our Personal Office™ experience, we seamlessly deliver financial and lifestyle advice services uniquely tailed to give clients more time to make the impact they want on the world and live their best self.
The Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition, will be charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring that “it factor” and a diversity of thought to all they do. This position will be responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process and connecting them with the NorthRock way of life. This position requires creativity and drive to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. They will need to be comfortable with numbers and being able to draw insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Talent Acquisition: The Senior Associate will be responsible for supporting NorthRock’s growth initiatives by partnering with the Director of the People Team to ensure proactive sourcing, assessment and recruitment of top talent, with limited assistance from outside agencies. This position will need to be able to identify candidates using a variety of sources and techniques utilizing the best channels to find and reach candidates in diverse talent pools, while ensuring the process is efficient and expeditious.
- Talent Marketplace: The Senior Associate will partner strategically with People Team members to ensure NorthRock is providing the most competitive compensation, benefits, and learning and development opportunities for candidates and employees. This position will need to research and implement new technology to support department function as it relates to recruiting and will need to remain on the cutting edge surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational hiring practices.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (finance, communications, business, human resources)
- Experience supporting a culture of 100+ employees across multiple offices
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a recruiter or in talent acquisition
- Criminal Background check is required
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree (finance, communications, business, human resources)
- Experience in a start-up/early-stage environment where you helped developed the HR/People Team frameworks and policies
- Experience in the wealth management industry
- Knowledge of recruiting partners in the financial industry
- Familiarity with best practices to attract and retain best fit diverse talent
- Diversity and inclusion training or expertise
- Must be able to sit most of the workday.
- Must be able to look at a computer screen for most of the workday.
- Ability to lift at least 10 pounds.
- Movement between desk and meeting rooms will be required.
- No supervisory responsibilities with this role
YOU’LL KNOW YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE BECAUSE
- You understand the business objectives relating to the growth initiative and have built trust with leaders, ensuring efficient, effective, and strategic talent acquisition processes are in place.
- You have shown your adept skill set by not just relying on technology alone to successfully obtain talent, but have demonstrated your ability to remember people, places, companies, relationships, and networks that go deeper than just LinkedIn.
- You continue studying and talking to subject matter experts from the financial services industry, flexing your ability to go beyond standard, well-practiced answers from candidates to secure top candidates at all levels of organizational hiring.
- You have demonstrated your persistence to obtain top level talent through creativity, logic and street smarts, and ensure candidates are well prepared, confident and think highly of NorthRock as they move through the process.
- You have learned and made better the hiring pipeline, moving candidates through the interview process efficiently and effectively, and have placed top talent within the organization without the use of outside recruiting partners.
To apply click Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition