Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
NOTE: This position will be a work-from home opportunity!
As a combined organization, Franklin Energy and AM Conservation Group is undertaking what is perhaps the central challenge of our times – to help drive the transition to net-zero carbon economies while ensuring that no working families, businesses, or local communities are left behind. To do that, we are the utility industry’s top provider of turn-key energy efficiency and grid optimization programs and products, all of which contribute to reducing carbon and waste and, at the same time, free-up resources for creating more innovation investment and jobs. With over 26 years in business, we have more than 1,300 experts across the United States and Canada, with warehouses on both coasts. The organization’s integrated in-house services provide deep personalization and insights, helping energy partners achieve their carbon-reduction and energy productivity goals.
We believe the organization’s most “precious resources” are its people. We pledge a relentless pursuit to embody a culture that acknowledges, recognizes, and infinitely seeks to understand the unique differences of its people. We are committed to creating employee experiences that continually attract and embrace a multiracial, multicultural, and multigenerational workforce that promotes outstanding performance and mirrors our diverse partnerships, clients and communities we serve.
This position works in collaboration with recruiters and is responsible for managing the sourcing, interviewing, selection and employment procedures, while also ensuring the recruiting strategies used by the team are up to date and help them implement new ones. You will provide advice to the company on recruiting, interviewing, and improving our brand. This position holds accountability for maintaining hiring responsibilities individually as well. In coordination with the Human Resources team and hiring Managers, this role will lead efforts to educate individuals on recruitment and streamline processes. The Recruiting Manager is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans by utilizing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Work with executive leadership to determine and implement future strategic hiring needs.
- Work directly with hiring managers to develop recruiting and interview plans for each open position.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Lead all efforts for proactive recruitment by building networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Build a pipeline of candidates.
- Ensure information is maintained & tracked in our applicant tracking system.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
- Lead implementation of diversity plans and recruitment strategies for the entire organization.
- Manage outside staffing agencies as necessary to supplement hiring efforts within the organization.
- Ensure posted openings are on brand and exhibit a high level of engagement and professionalism.
- Use social media and technology to continually improve recruitment efforts.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads for various programs and departments.
- Manage full cycle recruitment and interview process. This includes, sorting and screening resumes, phone interviews, scheduling and conducting in-person interviews, and conducting references and background checks.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity for the organization.
- Ensure consistency with preparing and delivering offer packages for candidates.
- May have leadership and management responsibilities of the recruiting team.
- All other duties and as assigned within the recruiting department.
Education and Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of recruiting experience working with all levels of positions
- Management experience preferred
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Leadership skills
- On brand behaviors and cultural fit
- Clear understanding of full cycle recruiting
- Previous experience utilizing social media for recruitment purposes
- Outgoing personality, high energy
- Represent the organization with a high level of professionalism
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong data entry skills in entering information in tracking systems/databases
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers, clients and employees
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
- Reliable transportation
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Noise Level is typically moderate
- Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles and risk of potential shock
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Recruiting Manager