Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Talent Acquisition - Recruiter (Mostly Remote)
At Fraser, we believe in building a better, more inclusive world for people of all abilities. As a leading provider of Mental Health and Autism Services in the Midwest, we serve clients with a broad range of needs and diagnoses from birth through adulthood.
Fraser is seeking a Recruiter to support our HR, Talent Acquisition team. The Recruiter is accountable to utilize recruitment and selection expertise to efficiently fill vacant positions for assigned client or program areas. Also, conduct employee retention (stay) interviews, conduct listening sessions, focus groups, and will have full life-cycle recruiting responsibilities. This person must thrive in a fast pace environment, be self-motivated, detail orientated, and have strong customer service skills.
Primary Responsibilities as a Recruiter:
- Utilize solid judgment skills to prepare specific interview questions, interview candidates, and provide quality recommendations for hire.
- Identify effective recruitment sources with emphasis on securing an adequate applicant pipeline. Source applicants with emphasis on diversity recruitment.
- Extend job offers and effectively negotiate offers as needed within defined salary ranges.
- Initiate and participate in outreach efforts to promote Fraser while sourcing applicants with emphasis on diversity recruitment, referrals, and/or college and university recruitment efforts.
- Participate in regularly scheduled TA meetings to discuss trends in retention/turnover and brainstorm to identify additional means to increase retention such as training, recognition and other morale building programs.
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business, or related field required.
- Experience in recruiting/talent acquisition a plus.
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable record, and access to a reliable vehicle required
- Ability to pass DHS Background Check
Available Location and Schedule:
- Monday-Friday, standard business hours
If this ad makes you excited, apply today for the Recruiter position! We can't wait to meet you.
COVID Notice: Please note the health and safety of Fraser clients and staff is a top priority. We have created health and safety protocols to address the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are continually updated based on the current guidance and best practice recommendations from the MN Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: Fraser values a diverse staff to ensure the best outcomes for our diverse client base. We are committed to anti-racism at Fraser. Our anti-racism committee assesses, develops, and implements numerous initiatives ranging from recruiting and retaining diverse staff to staff training and more.
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will be posted at https://www.fraser.org/jobs until filled. You must apply online here to be formally considered.
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at [email protected] or 612-767-7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders; then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!
To apply click Recruiter