Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you a Recruiter looking to be a part of a fast-growing software company?
The Recruiter will align HR initiatives by providing recruiting/hiring expertise to support all business needs in a fast-paced software environment. We’re looking for an energetic, motivated self-starter that has a passion for technology, innovations and placing people into a new career with a fast growing software company.
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
- Partner with a diverse group of business leaders and employees, providing expert recruiting guidance and resources in order to recruit top talent.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection.
- Manage and participate in campus recruitment events and activities (e.g. college career fairs).
- Partner with marketing on all recruiting materials (brochures, flyers, etc.) as well as HR for internal & external career websites to best reflect Calabrio culture and brand.
- Partner with HR Director to provide ad hoc reports to management on current compensation market trends.
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Fully knowledgeable of recruiting techniques, recruitment plan development, sourcing methods/networking and compensation strategies to attract highly technical talent.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking and staffing systems is required, ADP preferred.
- Desire to work in high-technical organization
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- Bachelor's degree required in human resources, business management, or related field
- 6+ years successful track as a Recruiter preferably in the software industry.
Calabrio is the customer experience intelligence company that empowers organizations to enrich human interactions. The scalability of our cloud platform allows for quick deployment of remote work models—and it gives our customers precise control over both operating costs and customer satisfaction levels. Our AI-driven analytics tools make it easy for contact centers to uncover customer sentiment and share compelling insights with other parts of the organization. Customers choose Calabrio because we understand their needs and provide a best-in-class experience, from implementation to ongoing support.
Calabrio has been a Star Tribune Top Workplace for 7 years in a row.
To apply click Recruiter