Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Do you enjoy finding creative outlets to recruit talented individuals and leave a long standing impact? Queue-it is looking for a Recruiter who will help us hire individuals who embrace our culture.
Queue-it is looking for motivated and experienced talent professional. The Recruiter who is committed to hiring talented individuals who embrace the Queue-it culture and help deliver on our strategic company initiatives.
Within this role you will be managing the full cycle recruitment process and committing to help attract the best talent within our competitive industry. Queue-it is a growing global business and appreciates team members who take initiative and are comfortable in a dynamic start up environment.
The ideal candidate is motivated by finding creative outlets to find highly sought after talent and consistently seeks out new ways to leave a long standing candidate and company experience.
- Collaborate with our People Team (Global Recruiter, People Manager and our Employer Branding Specialist)
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for all US positions at all levels including prescreening candidate applications, making candidate recommendations to hiring managers, scheduling candidate interviews, and initiating candidate pre-employment processing
- Source for passive candidates at all levels by using diversified strategies (talent mapping, referrals, social media, career fairs, etc.)
- Partner with varying business leaders to provide recruiting guidance and resources to recruit top talent
- Coach, mentor, and train interview teams to ensure effectiveness and compliance during the interview processes
- Formulate and negotiate candidate job offers
- Manage and actively participate in recruitment events to identify potential candidates (job fairs, college campuses, general networking, etc.)
- Meeting and exceeding KPIs
- 4+ years of previous recruiting experience for a SaaS, software, professional services, or technical company
- Previous experience fulfilling timely requisitions and meeting hiring metrics
- Proven interpersonal skills demonstrated through building strong professional relationships and trust with key stakeholders
- Possess a strong level of attention detail and ability to effectively problem solve
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Articulate and comfortable interfacing with all levels in an organization
- Proven ability to manage full cycle recruitment
- You enjoy creating an invaluable candidate experience
- Ability to think on your feet and motivated by influencing others to help create positive business impacts
- Proficiency in using recruiting tools and systems (i.e. ATS, job boards, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently and think strategically
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international, technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we want to deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative.
This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company as a member of our team in downtown Minneapolis, MN.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
To apply, e-mail your CV and application in English to HR, at email@example.com and tell us how you will contribute to our growth. Please make sure to include your full name in the email subject field of your application and include information about how you learned about this job in the cover letter.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
To apply click Recruiter