Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
What is the opportunity?
This is an opportunity to join our team on a temporary basis expected to be four months with possibility of extension. We are accountable and team-oriented and want you to share that mindset and add to our positive culture. You will shape careers and RBC’s future as you recruit for our US offices as well as other designated roles across the business. You will use your keen interviewing skills to assess talent. You will manage the recruitment and selection process of qualified exempt and non-exempt employees while partnering with Sr. Recruiters and assigned business areas.
What will you do?
- Provide support to a team of Recruitment professionals in support of our recruiting initiatives.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the business throughout the recruitment cycle providing consultative recruitment support. Coach and influence managers on candidate selection, compensation packages, etc.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with hiring managers and HR partners to understand current and future recruitment needs and determine sourcing strategies.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing/screening/presenting candidates/recommending compensation packages/negotiating compensation/declining candidates, etc.
- Develop cost effective, efficient, creative and innovative solutions to source candidates including through LinkedIn, employee referrals and partner organizations with an emphasis on diverse talent.
- Maintain a pipeline of candidates that align to assigned business areas; including sourcing diverse candidates & leveraging diverse candidate pipelines.
What do you need to succeed?
- Full cycle recruiting experience, delivering recruitment services and managing relationships with hiring managers
- Excellent soft skills including verbal and written communication skills, relationship building and influencing others through a consultative approach
- Established sense of urgency and responsiveness, prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
- Experience sourcing diverse talent
- Corporate/in-house recruiting
- 3 or more years of recruiting experience
- Working knowledge of SAP Success Factors or other applicant tracking system
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and grow your career
- Work-life integration
- Positive work culture emphasizing diversity and inclusion, volunteerism and community involvement
To apply click Recruiter