Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Contract Sourcer, you will be responsible for recruitment of candidates across an array of positions supporting Optum’s Talent Acquisition team and business lines. Our Talent Sourcers are responsible for identifying and engaging passive candidates, consulting with recruitment and hiring partners, providing detailed assessments for candidates, developing and managing talent pipelines and following current talent and market trends.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Conduct nationwide external sourcing, recruiting to develop talent pipelines for Optum business areas
- Execute Talent Acquisition sourcing/recruiting processes, including requisition intakes, utilize LinkedIn and other sourcing venues in headhunting for talent, leveraging Salesforce and other tools regarding documentation of candidate communication and hiring manager updates
- Leverage best practices for driving the ultimate candidate and hiring manager experience
- Provide a high-touch candidate experience, including engaging candidates in a manner that fosters transparency, respect and timeliness
- Build relationships and influence critical stakeholders regarding sourcing strategies, initiatives and activities
- Develop and maintain talent pipelines through proactive strategies and partnership with others
- Apply a data-driven approach in sharing recruitment and sourcing trends with leaders regarding candidate pipelines, sourcing strategies and market intelligence
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 4+ years of Talent Acquisition sourcing and recruiting experience
- Experience sourcing for as many as 20+ requisitions at any given time
- Experience in developing and implementing a comprehensive sourcing strategy for an entire organization or division / function of a company
- Experience developing and managing active talent pipelines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience creating talent acquisition processes that drive innovation, efficiency and productivity in recruitment activities
- Experience leveraging sourcing / recruiting data to help meet the organization’s objectives in hiring top talent
- Proven experience consulting with Recruiters and Executive Leaders on talent and the supply / demand
- Proven experience managing, communicating, and presenting out to key stakeholders and Leaders regarding recruiting processes, market trends, and supply / demand
- Expert in LinkedIn sourcing techniques
- Mastery in candidate sourcing techniques including lead generation, internet, cold calling, college alumni, professional boards / associations, social media, referrals and other interactive strategies
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Candidate sourcing experience for positions within the healthcare industry
- Experience with Taleo
- Experience with Salesforce as a recruiting tool
- Search firm or agency candidate sourcing experience
- Experience recruiting and/or sourcing for a federal contractor
- Understanding of executive compensation programs
- Proficiency in MS OneNote
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Demonstrated strength in attention to details and strong organizational skills to include accurate and timely candidate documentation
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply click Contract Sourcer