Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
*Options to sit in multiple Amazon corporate offices in the US - location flexible*
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The Operations Technology (Ops Tech) Recruiting team is seeking a customer-focused Science Recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate. The businesses that we support build software and services that touch every Amazon customer globally. Ops Tech builds the technology that makes the magic of Amazon happen for hundreds of millions of customers around the world every day and we source, recruit and hire the brilliant minds that make this all happen!
As a Science Recruiter, you'll be an expert in Amazon Applied Science (AS) and Research Science (RS) candidate profiles, and you will apply passive and active sourcing methodologies for your client teams. Using data, funnel metrics, and specialty expertise you will accurately identify, engage, and assess candidates of various levels in at least one of the following domains: Machine Learning, Operations Research, Behavioral Science, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Optimization, or Robotics.
You will drive positive candidate experiences by influencing client teams to follow sourcing best practices, while educating hiring managers and interviewers on sourcing and assessment methodologies, as well as competitor intelligence. You'll monitor external talent pipelines and trends, using this data to engage client leads and/or business teams to have productive discussions about sourcing opportunities and hiring process improvements. There will be opportunities to own one or more recruiting programs or stakeholder relationships, thinking strategically to improve candidate engagement and consistency of team tool documentation, data integrity, and operational excellence.
· 3+ years of technical recruiting experience.
· Experience in a research capacity for candidate generation.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience recruiting technical talent in competitive markets.
· Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
· Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
· CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
· Ability to work on a Diverse Team
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
To apply click Technical Recruiter - Science