Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Creative, innovative and up for a challenge? If this describes you, join our Talent Acquisition team to help us uncover top talent in this competitive market!
TDS Telecom, a Fortune 1000® telecommunications, broadband and IT provider, is searching for a full life cycle Talent Acquisition Specialist.
As part of a highly effective recruitment team, you will find the best, brightest and most passionate people for our teams - you must recognize a wide variety of talent and think of new and creative ways to find them for contact center, consumer sales, help desk, administrative and professional positions nationwide.
The ideal candidate will dig in, learn about the roles which they will be recruiting, partner with company leaders and hiring managers to build a hiring strategy that drives top-notch candidates to apply while providing a stellar candidate experience.
In this position you may work remote or in our Madison, WI corporate office.
TDS Telecommunications LLC (TDS Telecom/TDS®) delivers high-speed internet, TV entertainment, and phone services to nearly 900 rural, suburban, and metropolitan communities across the U.S. With more than 1.2 million connections, TDS is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the United States. Powered by fiber-optics and new industry-leading technologies, TDS delivers up to 1 Gigabit internet speeds and offers internet-protocol based TV entertainment solutions along with traditional phone services. TDS also offers businesses VoIP advanced communications solutions, dedicated internet service, data networking, and hosted-managed services. Visit tdstelecom.com.
Full Cycle Recruitment - You will be responsible for full cycle recruiting for a variety of positions nationwide, including, but not limited to: contact center, sales, administrative and professional positions nationwide, and IT technical positions nationwide as assigned.
- You will develop and maintain a partnership with hiring managers, to fill their talent needs, understand position requirements and develop specific recruiting plans.
- You will consult with managers regarding recruitment practices, policies, and procedures, within an AAP organization.
- You will partner with managers to update job descriptions and writes effective postings to attract top talent.
- You will consult with hiring manager to develop screening and interview tools to establish criteria and determine qualified candidates.
- You will conduct phone screens and interviews, develops professional rapport with candidates, and recommends top talent to hiring managers.
- You will maintain requisitions and all required information in applicant tracking system (ATS).
- You will conduct innovative candidate sourcing including but not limited to: internet recruiting, networking, social media, job fairs, open houses, employee referral programs, college recruiting, print publications, etc.
- You will act in accordance with our Affirmative Action Plan and all applicable EEO, state and federal laws, makes hiring recommendations to hiring manager.
- Last, but not least, you will assist with team projects or processes to support overall talent management attraction, onboarding, and retention.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher OR 4+ years professional work experience.
- 1+ year experience as a full life-cycle recruiter.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Solid understanding of recruitment processes as well as demonstrated sourcing, networking, screening and selection skills.
- Ability to take ownership of the selection process and successfully manage a high volume work load.
- Knowledge of, and demonstrated ability to utilize, multiple recruiting sources. Proven track record of innovative recruiting initiatives and campaigns desired.
- Must have knowledge of up-to-date Human Resource policies, standard practices; laws and regulations and proposed changes and the ability to apply them consistently.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
As a part of your total compensation, TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and retirement options please click here.
At TDS, we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by law. To learn about our diversity & inclusion philosophy and culture, click here!
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist