Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
Our ideal Talent Acquisition Specialist is enthusiastic, innovative, high-energy, and self-motivated. You will be responsible for recruitment of a variety of positions across different departments and locations. In doing so, you will be reviewing resumes, conducting phone interviews and in-person interviews, and working with Hiring Managers to define their recruitment needs and identify the most qualified candidates.
- Conduct intake sessions with Hiring Managers, review resumes for minimum qualifications, conduct phone interviews, and participate in face-to-face interviews with the hiring team
- Utilize external job boards such as LinkedIn and Indeed as necessary to increase application numbers
- Effectively negotiates and extends hiring offers
- Work within ATS system guidelines and manage applicant and candidate activity
- Employ interviewing techniques to assess the fit between a candidate's previous experience and the position.
- Plan, coordinate, and attend career fairs and events as it relates to sourcing talent to fill critical needs.
- Plans and coordinates the company internship program
- Assist with the creation and implementation of strategies to identify, attract, and hire top quality talent
- Ensures completion of pre-hire requirements
- Work closely with HR Operations Team and HR representation on posting job requisitions and obtaining appropriate approvals
- Reviews and edits job descriptions that align with the company structure prior to posting
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants
- Performs additional duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Position requires a 4-year degree and a minimum of 1 to 3 years of recruitment experience.
- Or, High School equivalent with 5+ years of relevant recruitment experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various business units and departments
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Skills in problem solving; including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate a course of action.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high-level accuracy.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist