Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources at Wells Fargo is a centralized function that is aligned with and supports the company, lines of business, and functions. The HR organization is responsible for building and implementing strategies, programs, and infrastructure to identify, develop, and retain top talent for the company.
To achieve these goals, the organization supports a range of areas, including the employee experience, consulting, operations/systems/technology, learning, talent planning and development, employee relations, total rewards, and people analytics.
Who we are and what we do at Wells Fargo, individually and as an HR organization, carries tremendous responsibility: HR has a critical role in supporting employees, advancing our company’s culture work, supporting its transformation, and shaping our organization’s success.
Our work each day advances us toward our desired Future State: A focused, flexible, and fast HR organization delivering employee-centric solutions in support of Wells Fargo’s priorities. #HUMANRESOURCEJOBS
The Diversity Sourcing Group (DSG) is a team of recruiting specialists who support the company by identifying and attracting the best and brightest with a keen focus on Diversity. The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Sr. Consultant (TASSC) will focus primarily on the construction and execution of external searches for some of Wells Fargo’s most challenging to fill senior-level positions. Throughout the recruiting lifecycle, the TASSC will partner closely with line of business hiring managers and Recruiting Consultants (RC) to ensure a high-quality candidate experience that will enhance Wells Fargo’s reputation as an employer of choice.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Conducting intake sessions to define the target candidate and to establish the project framework for a successful sourcing campaign
- Effectively consulting with internal partners on essential elements such as compensation, the competitive landscape, marketing strategies, search timelines, administrative processes, etc.
- Lead the effort to identify, contact, recruit, and screen prospective candidates for the vacant role
- Quickly develop trust and rapport to persuade and promote the benefits of Wells Fargo career opportunities to external passive prospects
- Manage sourced candidate through the Wells Fargo end-to-end recruiting process partnering closely with lead Recruiting Consultants to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Communicate effectively, identify critical issues, and provide professional guidance to both hiring managers and candidates.
- Conduct market and business landscape research and participate in special projects to further diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) efforts
IMPORTANT REMINDERS WHEN APPLYING: Based on the volume of applications received this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: recruiting, sourcing, or human resources demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience with diversity candidate sourcing
- Experience consulting on recruiting policies and best practices with peers, leaders, and business partners
- Experience consulting on and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Applicant tracking systems experience
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures, including an understanding of legal and OFCCP recruiting requirements
- Ability to deliver a positive and engaging candidate experience for internal and external candidates throughout the hiring and onboarding process
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 6+ years of recruiting experience with a concentration on proactive talent sourcing of early talent, mid-career and manager level professionals in either a retained, agency or corporate recruitment environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of direct sourcing methodologies and tools (i.e. internet sourcing, networking, cold calling, research, etc.)
- Experience implementing sustainable strategies to increase the pipeline of diverse talent applying to Wells Fargo jobs
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date business intelligence of relevant competitors, market conditions, hiring trends, and other relevant market data.
- Ability to prequalify and present initial opportunity and value proposition to identified candidate.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Sourcing Sr. Consultant