Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
If you're a talent acquisition professional who's passionate about attracting and securing top diverse talent, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you with our Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence! Your role can be based in Minneapolis, MN. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will implement strategies with hiring managers and HR to source, screen, and select talent within our Digital/IT, Engineering, Manufacturing & Operations/Supply Chain, and Sales talent segments. These segments extend across the full North America Emerson Automation Solutions business platform.
AS A TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER, YOU WILL:
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Partners to develop and execute recruiting strategies to fill open positions with the right candidate at the right time based on your comprehensive understanding of each role and our business units
- Advise hiring managers and HR Partners regarding hiring activities, external talent trends, internal employee feedback, and process improvement needs to optimize talent acquisition efforts
- Use Oracle Recruit, our applicant tracking system (ATS) to capture candidate data and disposition candidates in real time
- Build a robust and diverse pipeline of top talent through the use of LinkedIn, job boards, social networking sites, and user groups
- Partner across the Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence to support strategic initiatives relation to process harmonization, diversity and inclusion, technology pilots, and stakeholder education
WHO YOU ARE:
You attract and select diverse and outstanding talent. You identify the right talent to meet the group’s needs. You close talent gaps with the right balance of internal and external candidates. You are a good judge of talent. You provide calmness and efficiency, even when things are unclear. You attentively listen to others. You adjust communication to fit the audience and the message. You partner with others to get work done. You gain the trust and support of others. You display a can-do attitude in good and bad times.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
5+ years' recruiting experience within a non agency environment
Passion for championing diversity, inclusion, and equality
Demonstrated experience with progressive strategic sourcing practices and technologies
Demonstrated experience coaching leaders on effective talent attraction process and behaviors
Experience effectively managing an average bench load of 20+ complex requisitions
Comprehensive understanding of U.S. labor regulations
- Legal authorization to work in the United States - sponsorship will not be provided for this position
- Experience recruiting for engineering, scientific, IT, and/or other highly technical talent
- Experience within the manufacturing, oil and gas, automotive, biotechnology, medical, scientific, digital solutions and/or heavy industrial industries
- Experience recruiting for Emerson strongly preferred
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [email protected].
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner