Full Time Remote Recruiter Job
Why should you join our team?
American AgCredit offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a national financial system supporting those who feed, clothe and fuel the world. We are a growing organization embracing collaboration and innovation while delivering transformative solutions. American AgCredit provides a cultivating environment where you truly make a difference for our customers and teams.
Benefits offered by American AgCredit:
- Commitment to agriculture and the communities we serve
- Family friendly work environment
- Investment in employee development
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Outstanding 401k – automatic 3% employer contribution, plus match up to 6%
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation accrued at 15 days annually, Sick Days accrued at 15 days annually, plus 11 paid holidays)
- Competitive Incentive Compensation Plan
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee mental, physical, and financial wellness programs
- Opportunity to travel to our headquarters in Santa Rosa, California!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will support the Talent Acquisition team and interact with multiple divisions throughout the American AgCredit enterprise. The role supports our recruiters and hiring managers, by coordinating interview activities throughout the hiring process to ensure consistency and efficiency.
- Create a quality candidate experience from first contact through interview and onboarding for current and future opportunities
- Schedules interviews for Talent Acquisition and/or hiring managers
- Utilize effective communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for candidates and hiring managers.
- Create, manage, and maintain Talent Acquisition events calendars and logistics
- Create a best in class hiring manager and candidate experience through detailed agenda creation and meeting invite scheduling.
- Ensures all job postings and recruiting activities are compliant with Federal and State requirements
- Assist with sourcing and candidate recruiting activities
- Use social and professional networking sites to assist recruiters with identifying and attract qualified candidates
- Maintain accurate records including pertinent applicant and interview data from all phases of the interview process
- Process new hire information ensuring forms are complete and accurate, enter new hires utilizing Workday and schedule New Hire Orientation
- Management, promotion, administration, processing, and reporting for American AgCredit employee referral program and new hire signing bonuses
- Develop reporting structures designed to track recruitment/onboarding plans, metrics, overall progress and expense management
- Engage in promotional events including career/college fairs, industry meet ups, hackathons, networking events, etc. to learn and/or develop skills aligned to emerging trends and best practices in recruiting
- Maintain relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
- Support efforts on recruiting programs, diversity initiatives, and the intern program where appropriate
- Key point of contact for the Jobs@agloan.com email address.
- Assists with inquiries about open positions and the application process and sends responses to candidates on how to create a presence in the system and apply for open opportunities
- Responds to all American AgCredit website inquiries regarding our hiring procedures
- Utilize web-based Applicant Tracking System to maintain candidate data and reporting.
- Management, promotion, administration, processing, and reporting for the Andersen employee referral program and new hire signing bonuses
- Performs other duties as assigned
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION EXERCISED AND RECEIVED:
Independent Contributor role exercises no supervision. Reports to and works under general direction of the Director of Talent Acquisition.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to analyze situations, make independent decisions, prioritize to meet deadlines, work under pressure, and be a team player in an ever-changing environment
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with others (written and verbal), build trust and credibility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Experience using HRIS system or ATS preferred.
- High level of objectivity, tact, and diplomacy to establish and maintain and effective on-going relationship between management, employees, vendors and outside resources.
- Flexibility and creativity in recruiting efforts
- Ability to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
Must have the ability to perform basic office tasks and work in a typical office setting. Employee will be sitting for extended periods of time and accomplishing work at a desk and work at a computer for an extended period of time. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to adequately convey ideas and work well with a team. Ability to talk and hear, sit and use their hands and fingers, and reach in all directions is essential in performance of the job. Some lifting and moving of items up to 25 pounds required. Work during established business hours and may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
Minimum - $45,400.00 Midpoint - $56,800.00 Max - $71,000.00
This range is reflective of the national salary average for this position and will be adjusted using geographic variance for physical location of the hired candidate. American AgCredit may compensate outside of the salary range for bona fide reasons not related to membership in a protected class.EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas for applicants.
American AgCredit is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and prohibit discrimination in all aspects of employment, including equitable treatment, hiring, promotion, discipline, and termination, based on race, religion, color, sex, disability, national origin, pregnancy, age, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All decisions affecting employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. American AgCredit is committed to building inclusive teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator