Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
APi Group is a market-leading provider of safety, specialty, and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide, primarily in North America. We have a winning culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers. As a family of companies working together, we have the parts to make any project whole.
At APi Group, the mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that everyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally developed, cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition and Retention Leader. This role will be based in our New Brighton, MN office or may be based in one of the other office locations in the APi family of companies, depending on the candidate's location. In this role, you will act a resource to APi Group companies on the areas of talent acquisition and retention. The position is responsible for driving engagement initiatives and helping our companies create cultures in which people want to stay. The role supports our enduring purpose of Building Great Leaders.
To include, but not limited to the following:
- Act as a resource to the APi Family of Companies on talent acquisition and engagement. Create tools companies can use to drive these initiatives within their organizations.
- Administer the annual engagement survey. Provide engagement assessments: facilitate focus groups and one-on-one interviews to gain a better understanding of the company culture. Create action items and coach company or branch leaders. Track patterns and trends.
- Drive adoption of onboarding best practices. Partner with the Director of Leadership Rotational programs to constantly improve program participants’ onboarding experiences.
- Lead the APi Group Culture Crew.
- Proactively build internal and external relationships. External may include schools, military bases, or other partners to increase the talent pipeline. Internal relationships are throughout the company, especially company and branch leadership and HR/Training and Development professionals.
- Seek opportunities to encourage students to pursue careers in the trades through partnerships with existing programs or organizations (Trades Ambassadors, ACE, YWCA Eureka program, etc.) Build this capability within our companies.
- Stay current on acquisition trends and engagement, onboarding, and overall organizational development research.
- Lead the cross-company Talent Magnet Team which provides education and resources to the companies to help them become magnets for talent.
- Grow the number of volunteer Engagement Champions within the APi Family of Companies who are committed to learning more about factors that impact engagement and who want to drive cultural improvement.
- Promote and facilitate inter-company employee transfers.
- Requires 25% -35% travel to APi Group companies
- Lead through Influence
- Relationship Building
- Building Trust
- Ability to think strategically
- Plan/Organize - Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously
A bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent.
5+ years experience in talent development and organizational development is preferred.
- Working knowledge of LMS and social learning support tools
- MS Office Suite:
- MS Word
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.
APi Group is committed to complying with all laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and to providing equal employment opportunity to applicants and employees without discrimination on the basis of sex/gender, age, disability, race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, military/veteran status, or other protected characteristics as defined by local, state, and federal law. In keeping with this commitment, APi Group will provide reasonable accommodations in the application process to otherwise qualified applicants with a disability. Applicants who wish to request a reasonable accommodation of disability in connection with the application process should contact Employee Services at 651-604-2715 or email [email protected].
To apply click Talent Acquisition and Retention Leader