Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Sr. Recruiter partners with the designated business units/leads with respect to developing and delivering strategies to successfully attract, hire, and maintain a continuous pipeline of qualified talent in a cost effective and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Talent Attraction Strategies:
- Develops and executes talent acquisition strategy for designated business units.
- Establishes new and maintains existing college partnerships, and identifies/attends job fairs, and off-site recruitment events as needed.
- Creatively builds and delivers excellence in each stage of the talent acquisition process including: specification of jobs, sourcing, employer branding, candidate engagement and experience, screening, selection, and onboarding.
Talent Acquisition Partnership: .
- Partners with hiring managers to ensure job requirements are assessed against appropriate criteria and the needs of the role.
- Builds nationwide network through multiple channels such as: industry contacts, direct recruiting, association memberships, databases, colleges and technical schools, and community outreach organizations. Develops pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Manages full cycle recruiting process to meet company-wide staffing goals in a timely manner.
- Stays abreast on the status of labor markets and advises designated business until leaders on potential impact and strategies.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies, laws and regulations including, salary history regulations, documentation of all hiring decisions as well as recruitment tracking.
- Participate in or execute projects as needed. Including but not limited to Applicant Tracking System optimization, social networking, career site and employment branding, policy & procedure updating, etc. Performs other job duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of related experience required with at least 1 year of high volume, full cycle recruitment supporting a multi-unit organization.
- Demonstrated success building and executing recruitment strategies
- Proficient at using Applicant Tracking Systems, Ultipro Recruitment Gateway preferred.
- Proficient in utilizing social media for recruitment purposes.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to create effective and productive work relationships
- Possess a high sense of urgency and action orientation
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task, quickly change directions, prioritize under pressure
- Integrity and confidentiality. Exhibits high degree of objectivity and professionalism
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with strong verbal and written skills
- Detail oriented and accurate
CSM Corporation is an equal opportunity employer who provides employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other area prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.
To apply click Sr. Recruiter