Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Bold Orange is a customer experience company. We believe authentic human connections are the single most important driver of business and societal progress. We exist to create these connections across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition to engagement to retention. Our culture is one of curiosity, collaboration, proactivity and always bringing the outside perspective to our customers.
As the Senior Recruiter, you will play a critical role at Bold Orange. You’ll lead recruitment for a wide variety of positions; build comprehensive tailored recruitment strategies that meet ongoing business needs and build strong relationships with hiring managers, interview teams and candidates. The ideal candidate is passionate about sourcing exceptional candidates and cares deeply about creating an extraordinary, human-led candidate experience and strengthening our award-winning culture.
If you are a culture builder and are looking for a leadership role focused on finding amazing talent for a dynamic, growing company, reach out. We’d love to connect.
- Develop, implement and execute recruitment strategies that build a healthy pipeline of talented candidates.
- Proactively source and screen candidates while continuously innovating on new ways to attract talent.
- Lead initiatives that improve our recruitment model and build cutting-edge recruitment processes.
- Build strong relationships at all levels of our company in a wide variety of areas, establishing credibility as a trusted partner.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals.
- Write inclusive, marketable and succinct job postings that attract a broad and diverse range of candidates.
- Manage accurate and timely candidate information, reporting and communications.
- Train hiring managers and interview teams on best practices to enable an inclusive interview process.
- Ensure a positive and seamless, human-led candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment cycle.
- Passionate about people and connections.
- Proven experience in proactively sourcing high-performing talent. Ideally in the areas of strategy, creative, media and technology.
- Collaborative, yet solution-focused.
- Strength in verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience with some depth in sourcing digital talent
To apply click Sr. Recruiter