Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
UCare offers Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Family health plans – powered by the hardest working people in the industry. Our people powered teams de-complicate, advocate and always go the extra mile to help our members. We serve with integrity, compassion and commitment to do right by members, providers and government partners. Above all, we come to work excited to provide members a path for the best health of their lives.
WORKING AT UCARE
Working at UCare is more than a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Employees join UCare and stay because of the opportunity to have a purpose-driven job.
Our strong culture has established UCare as a Star Tribune Top 150 Workplace for 11 consecutive years since the awards program began. It’s a culture that embraces innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and exemplary customer and provider experiences. Working at UCare is being a part of a people powered team dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and communities.
This position is responsible for full-life cycle recruiting, including screening, sourcing, interviewing, and placement of prospective candidates. Incorporate recruiting best practices to deliver an exceptional candidate experience. Support Employee Experience Manager and Recruitment Lead with community relations recruitment/intern partnerships including AchieveMpls Step-up intern program. Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication of UCare’s recruitment strategy.
· Support recruitment strategy to align with the evolving market, business needs and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy.
· Plan for recruitment needs and respond to staffing requests through creative utilization of all staffing resources. Research and recommend new sources for qualified candidates. Monitor recruitment process to ensure jobs are filled in a timely manner. Recommend process improvements when necessary.
· Support and maintain Recruitment Hub Site to include, recruitment bios, strategy, best practices, interview questions, and other resources to support leaders throughout the recruitment process for both full-time equivalent and contingent staffing needs.
· Review resumes and evaluate applicants’ work history, education, training, and job-related skills for assigned positions. Conduct phone interviews with candidates and recommend candidates for next level interviews.
· Lead recruitment efforts of all roles through manager level. Partner with Recruitment Lead to discuss recruitment capacity as necessary. Collaborate with hiring leaders to identify the interview process, timeline, and create behavioral based interview questions. Inform hiring leaders of any trends, roadblocks or other recruitment trends that could affect their search. Ensure position descriptions are updated and accurately reflect role’s responsibilities and requirements.
· Review and adjudicate background checks for all new hires. Review any findings with HR Director prior to closing.
· Ensure job postings are accurate and consistent in formatting; both internally and externally. Collaborate with Marketing to ensure Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media sites are maintained with respect to recruitment opportunities.
· Support Employee Experience Manager and Recruitment Lead with Community Partnerships; including AchieveMpls.
· Ensure applicants and partners are treated professionally and respectfully and overall have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process. Monitor recruitment process to ensure jobs are filled in a timely manner. Recommend process improvements when necessary.
· Support the development and ongoing maintenance of applicant tracking system and recruitment dashboard. Ensure system enhancements are implemented and provide communication regarding enhancement or process changes to HR team.
· Support the development and delivery of quarterly training related to recruitment, contingent staffing, and interviewing/selection skills.
· Ensure required licensure is current and unrestrictive in the state of MN for new employee, or other appropriate state then add to spreadsheet for future tracking; including but not limited to RN, LPN, MD, Pharmacy, and Social Worker.
· Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources, or related field, demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Three years of recruitment experience. Experience with passive candidate recruitment, recruitment metrics and policy development. Experience working with applicant tracking systems. Experience with HRIS databases. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Experience in the health care industry, along with experience recruiting passive job seekers. Experience working with compensation, state and federal employment law and other human resource functions.
THE UCARE DIFFERENCE
The UCare difference is our people power – employees actively working on the behalf of our members to get them access to the health care they need. We value and respect each individual's ideas and contributions, and provide the freedom to grow both personally and professionally. We are centrally located, and offer onsite education, equipment and wellness resources, and a myriad of volunteer activities. If you're looking for an inclusive environment that celebrates your people power, helps you build on your strengths and gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference, we invite you to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
To apply click Recruitment Specialist