Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This individual is primarily responsible for the development, implementation, on-going management and evaluation of recruitment sourcing strategies and initiatives within the recruitment department.
Work in collaboration with Recruitment Specialist in determining strategies for recruitment marketing/sourcing plan
- Research specialty information and market forces.
- Research and identify appropriate sourcing initiatives (Advertising, Mailings, Web postings, database mining, etc.)
- Serve as a conduit from recruiter to communications specialist to ensure a consistent message throughout all recruitment campaigns.
Manage and Track Recruitment Strategies
- Manage all advertisement, web postings, and database list renewals and identify ways to maximize cost savings.
- Information Management-Coordinates the development and production of reports to support sourcing decisions/strategies.
- In collaboration with recruiter, assess effectiveness in sourcing strategies.
- Prepare and update recruitment timeline to ensure timely initiation of sourcing methods.
Coordination of Job Fairs/Recruitment Events
- Maintain conference calendar and registration deadlines for exhibiting.
- Coordinate exhibiting at job fairs and attend when needed.
- Coordinate and assist in hosting recruitment planned events (ie, dinner events, Match Day, Practice Management Days, Rapid Interviewing, Career Fairs, Etc.)
Develop and maintain relationships with local and regional residency/fellowship training programs
- Distribute “openings” to appropriate residency programs.
- Schedule and plan Recruiter Presentations for Practice Management Days, Classroom Presentations, School Career Fairview, etc.
- Act as a liaison between program and recruitment department in communicating needs of the applicants while positioning Fairview as the employer of choice.
Provide Support to Recruitment Process:
- Assist Recruitment Specialist in communicating with applicants and customers.
- Assist in the screening process when needed.
- Lend support to recruitment specialist throughout the immigration processes for applicants (Reduction in Recruitment Process).
- Assist Manager/ Recruitment Specialist on assigned projects related to the recruitment industry.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 1 year of relevant experience in recruitment, sourcing, business, marketing, or HR. Computer literate and a working knowledge of medical terminology and/or health care desired.
Computer literate, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively.
As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier and meaningful lives for seniors. Ebenezer’s almost 4,000 employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. A culture of caring for others is grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
We are located in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin hosting a variety of community settings such as; Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory, Transitional and Long term Care. Additionally we offer Adult and Intergenerational Day programs, Community-based services, Management and Consulting Services and The Ebenezer Foundation. Because of our size, variety of community settings, and our partnership with Fairview Health Services https://www.fairview.org we can offer opportunities for career growth and reinvention.
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there’s a place for you at Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
To apply click Recruitment Sourcing Specialist