Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will provide recruiting operations support to the Talent Acquisition team. You will interact with candidates and hiring managers in coordinating and scheduling activities related to the recruiting and hiring process. Additionally, you will manage the core pieces of talent acquisition operations.
- Recruiter support to include scheduling Recruiter screens and interviews with the business (may include travel arrangements for non-local candidates), creation of offer letters, and gathering candidate resumes
- Relationship management to provide positive experiences to candidates and interviewing teams throughout the recruitment cycle
- New hire onboarding to include communications to the Hiring Managers and partnership with other HR teams
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition operational tasks to include new hire templates and offer letter templates
- Identify and recommend process improvements to optimize efficiencies and achieve operational excellence
- Provide back-up as needed to the Internship Program Coordinator along with balancing workload as needed
- Four year degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of experience required in an administrative or operations related role; previous experience in Human Resources or staffing environment preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Possess a strong sense of urgency; able to work under strict deadlines
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to anticipate needs; able to multi-task and prioritize competing demands/needs
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.
An equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator