Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
NetSPI is a dynamic cyber security company headquartered in Minneapolis. We are a leader in penetration testing and attack surface management. NetSPI is constantly growing and looking for innovative minds to join us in helping some of the largest organizations in the world protect their technology and data from cyber criminals. We are going through a period of hypergrowth and are looking for a motivated Recruiter to help attract and hire top talent. If you thrive in a collaborative, fast paced setting, we want to meet you!
The Recruiter will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting for a variety of positions within NetSPI - mainly for our Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR and IT teams. A passion for recruiting and building a strong team is a must.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to generate a talent pipeline through job boards, social media, professional associations, internet research and referrals
- Manage full life cycle recruiting for a variety of positions from entry level to senior, including sourcing, screening, interview scheduling and extending offers
- Ensure a clear understanding of position requirements and expectations through recruiting kick-off meetings with Hiring Managers
- Document and maintain candidate tracking in appropriate systems (Applicant Tracking System (Ascentis), Excel spreadsheet)
- Provide regular updates to Hiring Managers on candidate flow/status
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process, including timely follow up and clear communication
- Assist with new employee onboarding, including initiating background checks, IT service desk tickets, building/parking passes, creating first day/week schedule, etc., in addition to helping formalize onboarding plans across teams
- Attend networking events, job fairs and professional association meetings
- Act as back up to other members of the recruiting team, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience, with a focus in sales recruiting (preferred)
- Experience in a fast-growing, high-tech company (preferred)
- Applicant tracking system experience
- High degree of professionalism and ethics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
NetSPI is a fast-growing, dynamic cybersecurity company headquartered in the North Loop of Minneapolis. As the leader in vulnerability orchestration and security testing, we're continually growing, and we pride ourselves on keeping absolutely current and cutting-edge in everything we do.
To apply click Recruiter