Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Recruiter, to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
ABOUT THE JOB:
In the role of Recruiter, your primary objective is to support and differentiate the hiring process within this rapidly scaling cybersecurity organization.
In this role, you will collaborate with hiring managers and leaders on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also have a proven ability to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referral campaigns.
Our ideal Recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates, with a particular focus in corporate recruitment. Experience with technical recruitment is a huge plus.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent and diverse candidate pipeline.
- Support and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, social media networks, and other identified sources
- Screen candidates resumes and proactively manage the candidate pipeline
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods while enhancing the candidate experience
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to hiring managers and the leadership team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- 2-4+ years as a full life cycle Recruiter (preferably with a variety of skillsets)
- Prior recruiting experience in software organizations, a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply click Recruiter