Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Uponor is rethinking water for future generations. Our offering, including safe drinking water delivery, energy-efficient radiant heating and cooling and reliable infrastructure, enables a more sustainable living environment. We help our customers in residential and commercial construction, municipalities and utilities, as well as different industries to work faster and smarter. Uponor employs about 3,700 professionals in 26 countries in Europe and North America. In 2020, Uponor's net sales totalled approximately €1.1 billion. Uponor Corporation is based in Finland and listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.uponor.com
Job Description Summary:
The primary focus of this position is recruiting for hourly positions and completing related tasks. This position assists with defining and implementing Uponor’s on-going hourly sourcing and recruitment strategy, including supporting the strategy by partnering with internal managers, educational institutions, attendance at job fairs, and marketing Uponor as the employer of choice. This position acts as a partner to multiple business stakeholders, regarding recruitment, sourcing, staff forecasting, and diversity initiatives for Uponor. As needs arise, this position may be required to help with non-exempt recruiting and pre-employment screening.
- Identify, source and attract high quality candidates for hourly positions within Uponor. Determine best sourcing methods, pre-screens job candidates, conducts preliminary interviews, administers skills tests, arranges drug tests/pre-employment physicals, conducts background checks and assists management with scheduling of interviews.
- Administer, night shift incentive program and bonus referral program. Acts as a backup for new hire orientation and onboarding.
- Process offer letters, pre-employment paperwork, rejection letters and supports managers in the onboarding process for new employees.
- Work in partnership with a variety of internal partners, hiring operation staff and leveraging external vendors to meet the talent needs of the organization.
- Use designed sourcing strategies and candidate screenings to identify and attract top talent.
- Networks within the community, educational institutions, employment agencies and job fairs to increase Brand recognition to potential candidates.
- Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required, or equivalent education plus work experience.
- 2+ years experience in recruiting (preferably hourly, manufacturing positions)
- Experience working collaboratively with leadership.
- Experience with core recruiting functions, including: interview scheduling, candidate debrief, employment offers, and follow up with non-selected candidates.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, HR partners and cross functional partners to review and align on job specifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Previous experience using Workday HRIS preferred.
Apple Valley, Minnesota, United States
A career at Uponor is more than a job. We thrive as a team and support each other to succeed. We believe that every employee has potential to grow, and provide opportunities to do so. Our culture emphasises connecting, building, and inspiring customers and colleagues, while finding sustainable solutions to serve our world today and in the future.
To apply click Operations Recruiter