Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are seeking a dynamic Talent Acquisition Manager who will lead a team of Recruiters, partner with senior stakeholders, and contribute to our Talent Acquisition strategy of attracting and hiring the best talent. In this role, you will ensure we deliver on our commitments to the business, delight the candidate experience, meet our diversity, equity and inclusion goals, and drive efficiencies within our processes. Your leadership experience will be leveraged to lead, coach, and develop a team of Regional Recruiters responsible for full cycle recruiting, primarily for entry-level to mid-level roles across North America. 50% of the Recruiters rely heavily on campus recruitment strategy to source talent, and as a result this leadership role is responsible for the campus recruitment and internship program strategies. The other 50% of the team is responsible for high volume recruitment, therefore you will need to leverage high volume recruiting best practices and create efficiencies.
- Enable a team of Recruiters to be true talent advisors by managing, coaching, and developing their performance.
- Foster trusted relationships with business executives that result in becoming a talent partner for them.
- Serve as a key leader on the Talent Acquisition team by providing insights and recommendations on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to the overall achievement of our goals.
- Utilize data to make decisions, effectively manage the workload, and provide business leaders with relevant recruitment insights.
- Partner with business stakeholders, as well as other key partners, including the HR Centers of Excellence to provide mutually inclusive solutions that help C.H. Robinson attract, engage, and retain talent.
- Ensure the campus recruitment strategy and internship program meet our evolving talent needs through formal measurement while also ensuring the programs meet the modern expectations of students.
- Partner with our Diversity Recruitment Program Manager to provide guidance and support to ensure diverse recruitment initiatives and best practices are prioritized and implemented to achieve diversity hiring goals.
- Support the maintenance of the Talent Acquisition strategic roadmap by ensuring projects and initiatives are managed, project timelines are updated, and resources are considered.
- Facilitate the annual budgeting and planning process, as well as monitor the ongoing expense management process throughout the year to ensure we’re tracking towards the plan or addressing adjustments.
- Partner with the Media and Employer Brand team to ensure we’re leveraging the appropriate tools and resources to achieve our recruitment goals.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or 5 years’ professional work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of Talent Acquisition experience.
- Minimum 2 years of leading and managing teams.
- Travel between 10-20% for recruitment events and recruiter connectivity.
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Proven success leading Recruiters with a focus on campus recruitment and high-volume customer service roles.
- Proven ability to deliver results with little supervision in an ambiguous environment while simultaneously and effectively managing multiple concurrent projects.
- An innovator with experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs.
- An influencer with a proven ability to develop strong internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills.
- An analytical mindset and ability to identify areas of opportunity and utilize quantitative skills to manage business outcomes.
- An excellent communicator with an innate ability to motivate and inspire people.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
To apply click Manager Talent Acquisition