Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Reporting to the head of executive recruitment, the Lead Executive Recruiter - Technology & Operations Services/Payments/Strategy & Corporate Affairs will take the lead in the execution of executive and senior executive search engagements, while also providing leadership and assistance to assigned executive recruiters and engagement coordinators.
As a Lead Executive Recruiter at U.S. Bank, your key focus will be on identifying, attracting and helping close executive level talent in an often-competitive talent market. We work with U.S. Bank’s executive leadership and managing committee as consultants, partnering to develop innovative recruiting strategies. A desire to provide the highest level of service to our internal leadership and external candidates, as well as a research driven approach to recruiting are key success factors of this position.
- Own and execute leadership searches, including but not limited to; the development of robust and innovative search strategies, creation of customized position descriptions for each search, mapping target companies and markets, engaging and assessing top-tier talent, leading client update meetings, hosting candidates and prospects while providing an exceptional onsite experience, conducting on-site interviews, conducting interview debriefs with executive leadership, performing reference checks as requested, presenting and negotiating complex offers
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across hiring manager, candidates, and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (i.e. executive compensation, HR business partners, diversity team, talent management)
- Provide strategic guidance, advice, and partnership to team members and executive leadership within the company
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs. Willingness to juggle multiple priorities and projects
- Provide strategic talent intelligence to key stakeholders on candidate and competitor activity in the talent market
- Going beyond reactive recruitment strategies, and cultivating networks and future talent pools for key roles by prospecting and developing relationships with key talent segments
- Articulating the global talent brand and employee value proposition in a compelling way to executive level talent
- Represent Executive Recruiting in various leadership meetings as requested
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of recruiting experience
- Experience leading/managing a recruiting team in previous role
- Executive recruiting experience is highly preferred, but not required
- Retained search experience is highly preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated expertise sourcing for senior and executive level roles
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with industry specific groups and organizations
- Superior influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and conduct multiple searches while delivering exceptional customer service
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Excellent consultation and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic setting
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.
To apply click Lead Executive Recruiter