Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Human Resources Manager, Talent will oversee recruitment and employee engagement. Responsibilities include planning, developing, managing, and overseeing the recruitment processes for both exempt and non-exempt roles. The manager will bring expertise in sourcing of the best talent as well as maintaining effective programs for retention, promotion, and employee engagement.
What You'll Do:
- Consult and collaborate with business leaders to create workforce plans and talent forecasts.
- Build new recruitment strategies to support hiring initiatives with clear and defined goals, metrics, and outcomes.
- Embrace technology and use new tools to automate and optimize different stages of the recruitment, hiring and onboarding process.
- Aggressively search and develop leads for openings using resources: referrals, cold calls, internet recruiting resources, and other media.
- Executes the full-cycle recruitment process for various levels of positions.
- Develop and manage a third-party vendor strategy. Establish third party contracts to source and recruit critical talent that are cost effective, meet business needs, and use a managed number of providers. This includes contracts to bring employees in from other countries.
- Ensure positive candidate experience through timely communication with candidate and management. Coach and guide hiring managers on interview best practices.
- Oversees implementation of programs to increase retention; designs and executes evaluation of retention strategy and establishes appropriate retention metrics; employee satisfaction, attrition, and turnover.
- Executes events for employees that align with engagement strategies to help attract and retain employees.
- Analyze competitive market conditions to ensure salary ranges are competitive. Understand business needs, job requirements and organizational design to evaluate jobs. Assist with the creation and revision of job descriptions.
- Directly supervise one employee in the Human Resources Department.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience leading recruitment strategies for high growth/volume environment including networking with schools, cold calling candidates and social media and/or other advertising.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written to build strong relationships while promoting the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Programs
Founded by the Becken family in 1927, Cemstone offers truly integrated and sustainable concrete solutions for its customers in the Upper Midwest and across the country. When you work at Cemstone, you experience more than just a job. You earn a rewarding career, one that delivers an incredible opportunity to build a better future for yourself, strengthens us to become a better company, and fulfills your desire for challenge and growth.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please apply online today. We are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
To apply click Human Resources Manager, Talent