Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a leading provider of global information security solutions, Code42 secures the ideas of more than 50,000 organizations worldwide, including the most recognized brands in business and education. Because Code42 collects and indexes every version of every file, the company offers security, legal and IT teams total visibility and recovery of data wherever it lives and moves. Founded in 2001, the company is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices currently in London, Denver and Washington, D.C., with plans for further expansion. We are proud to be funded by Accel Partners, JMI Equity, NEA and Split Rock Partners.
Code42 is committed to providing all employees with engaging and challenging work, opportunity for growth, an equal voice to drive innovation, and an environment that cultivates authenticity. In return, we look for people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, collaborate effectively, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us all think better and differently. Come join us and #BeCode42
Code42 is looking for an ambitious and passionate Director of Talent Acquisition to design and drive our hiring strategy and scale for growth. As a leader on the People Team, this role will report directly to the Chief People Officer (CPO), you will build and execute strategies to identify and attract smart, savvy, forward thinking, diverse candidates for our internal clients by collaborating with your team and hiring managers, to critically assess talent markets. The ability to drive results, while remaining agile and able to shift gears at a moment’s notice, will be critical to your success.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- As a people leader, you will be responsible for scaling the Recruiting team, its culture, and its operations through this exciting growth phase. You’ll support, mentor, and coach the team’s members to their highest potential performance and growth.
- Partner with business leaders to provide a talent acquisition strategy that is aligned with Code42’s strategic priorities and needs.
- Create, lead and drive candidate centric focus across team, ensuring best in class candidate experience through recruiting lifecycle
- Analyze recruiting metrics to accurately assess the effectiveness of current and previous recruiting strategies, and drive process improvements
- Provide comprehensive reporting on development and progress of recruiting initiatives
- Manage workforce planning and recruiting projection process
- Manage relationships with outside recruiting vendors
- Partner with other HR team members on strategic projects and tasks
- Assist in forecasting hiring and headcount budgeting needs annually
- Monitors compliance with state and federal regulations, and company policy and procedure
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Ideally you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field along with 10+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 4+ years of leadership experience in a high tech environment.
- A reputable leader with a proven aptitude for identifying and developing top talent and inspiring diverse teams to do their best work in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
- Demonstrated skill in building organizational capabilities around talent acquisition - aligning hiring strategy, institutionalizing data-driven best practices, coaching/influencing leaders, building employer brand.
- High sense of urgency, delivers on goals in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with developing and managing a budget
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Director, Talent Acquisition