Director of Talent Acquisition
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don’t just build buildings – we build stories.
Ryan Companies US, Inc. has an immediate career opportunity for an experienced Director of Talent Acquisition to join our team in Minneapolis ! The Director of Talent Acquisition will oversee the full team of professional recruiters and help Ryan build a "future-ready" talent strategy.
Are you a collaborative and people-centric Recruiting Manager who is well-versed in all areas of professional recruiting? Do you enjoy coaching, mentoring and developing other recruiters to help them grow and achieve success? Are you a relationship builder who enjoys bringing the best talent to your growing organization? If this sounds like you, apply for this position today!
Some things you can expect to do:
- Partner with line, corporate, and HR leadership to develop talent recruitment strategies, identify gaps, and plan processes to support business initiatives
- Executive responsibility for the overall recruiting strategy and execution for the company
- Help align the leadership footprint to growth locations and businesses
- Look for opportunities to cross-pollinate executives
- Continue to support our diversity and inclusion efforts to diversify executive representation
- Partner with executive team leadership to understand and develop a plan for where we will need to build, develop, or buy talent to be proactive in filling positions
- Help build a reputation as a destination place for top executive talent
- Design a competitive reward and onboarding program for executives
To be successful in this role, a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related field is preferred along with 10-15 years of experience in recruiting.
You will really stand out if you:
- Have a commitment to creating a fun and positive work environment
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence, striving for continuous improvement and highest standards
- Display integrity by striving to always do the right thing
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation – charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Director of Talent Acquisition