Director of Talent Acquisition
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Areas of Responsibility:
Responsible for leading the Talent Acquisition Practice from strategy, talent brand, team, processes, technologies, tools and measures to support business needs.
The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for building and executing the talent acquisition strategy and leading the Talent Acquisition team to attract, source and hire the best talent to support business needs. This role will also be responsible for workforce management, developing the talent brand, optimizing tools, technologies and processes as well as growing the capabilities of the Talent acquisition team. Critical to success will be ensuring an exceptional candidate experience, building strong relationships with hiring leaders and key stakeholders and developing measures to monitor to achieve successful results.
This position is a key HR leadership position which will focus on building a high performing team, and stronger talent acquisition capabilities, ultimately leading to stronger business results.
Full responsibility for Talent Acquisition budget. Development, management and adherence to budget.
- Develop and execute talent acquisition strategies and programs to support business and HR goals. This positions supports both the Gaming Enterprise and Tribal Operations.
- Collaborate with Executives, leaders and HR Business Partners to understand workforce management plan to support enterprise needs. Develops strong understanding of enterprise, anticipate talent needs, and communicates external talent trends to support hiring efforts. Communicate strategies, quarterly and annual results to executives. Advocate for building talent mindset across enterprise.
- Leads a high performing team to achieve results. Hire, coach, mentor, develop and manage performance effectively. Provide work direction, goals and evaluate individual and team results. Cultivate a culture of trust, continuous learning and innovation while creating a fun and productive environment.
- Enhance the talent brand, ensuring an exceptional candidate experience and focusing on optimizing and innovating talent acquisition processes and tools. Adjusts as needed for continuous improvement. Develop a Digital Strategy.
- Leads the technology strategy and roadmap for the Talent Acquisition; embraces technology and partners with internal and external stakeholders to ensure systems can deliver automated, efficient and exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Leverage HR analytics to establish and build metrics used to track Talent Acquisition success and identify opportunities. Communicate talent metrics and scorecards to Executives and leaders to demonstrate progress on key initiatives.
- Manage Talent Acquisition department budget. Evaluates ROI and oversees management of key vendors.
- Misc. Tasks
- Bachelor's degree required in a Business related discipline, advanced degree highly preferred
- 12+ years of Talent Acquisition experience; combination of Corporate Recruiting and Agency experience
- 5+ years of leading and managing a team of Talent Acquisition team members.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team through change and transformation.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies focused on attracting, sourcing and hiring talent to meet business needs. Ability to adapt to quickly changing external and/or internal scenarios.
- Ability to build relationships, trust and credibility with all levels of management.
- Experience leveraging strong external network and professional group affiliations to learn best practices and follow talent trends
- Ability to establish processes and best practices for the team and organization.
- Strong business and technical acumen with knowledge of various Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) systems and technology capabilities
- Ability to inspire, motivate and develop a diverse high performing team
- Strong communication abilities, both oral and written.
- A proven people leader with success building and leading high performing teams. Act as a leader of change and innovation across the business.
- Skilled in proactively assessing organizational performance and aligning solutions with strategic and cultural initiatives.
- Demonstrated success of strong relationship management and team building skills, with ability to influence leaders and team members at all levels within the greater organization. Experience with change management and rolling out small and large scale initiatives.
- Outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal, coaching and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to the audience
- Strong collaborator who influences effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
To apply click Director of Talent Acquisition