Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Radisson Hotels Americas
With eight individual brands and more than 1,500 hotels internationally, Radisson Hotel Group Americas is one of the largest, most dynamic hotel groups in the world. Our portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Individuals, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters. More than our signature, it is simply how we do business and who awe are at the core. We strive to provided a meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our team’s talents because we believe our people are the center of our success. Your next opportunity starts here. Join a team of moment makers today!
The Radisson Hotel Group is seeking a Corporate Recruiting Specialist who will be responsible for leading the full life-cycle talent acquisition process for assigned positions. This role will be instrumental in building our brand in the marketplace by ensuring a positive candidate experience and building strong partnerships with industry organizations, partnering with business leaders and Human Resources Business Partners, and managing talent acquisition projects. This person will be responsible for developing effective, innovative and resourceful talent acquisition strategies to help us attract and hire top talent.
Full Life Cycle Talent Acquisition Process Management:
- Manage full life cycle talent acquisition process for assigned roles.
- Develops partnerships with hiring managers and HRBPs working closely with them to ensure an effective and smooth talent acquisition process.
- Conducts effective recruiting strategy meeting with the hiring manager, as well as documents and delivers a write-up of this strategy to the hiring manager and HRBP for use within the process.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media and referrals
- Posts all positions internally and/or externally and proactively determines, prior to posting with the hiring manager, any specialized external sites in which to post positions and/or source candidates.
- Consults, guides and advises hiring managers on talent acquisition tools and processes.
- Screens resumes and conducts phone interviews with candidates. Delivers effective written candidate feedback in a timely manner to both the hiring manager and HRBP.
- Schedules all phone interviews and/or onsite interviews.
- Provides outstanding candidate management support throughout the process, including timely communications with candidates such as invitations to the next step in the interview process; writing, extending and negotiating employment offers; or communicating turn downs.
- Works collaboratively with the hiring manager to provide a successful onboarding experience for the candidate.
Talent Acquisition Project Management:
- Manages projects related to talent acquisition from beginning to end such as contingent workforce management, CRM system management, employee referral program, onboarding and diversity & inclusion recruitment strategy.
- Manage the internship program
- Provides updates to HR leadership regarding the status of the project(s).
- Presents project findings to HR leadership when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in high volume recruiting
- Preferred experience with diversity recruitment strategies.
- Staffing agency experience, a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and provide effective updates to hiring managers on a regular basis.
- Ability to understand and utilize the latest talent acquisition tools and methods to source and attract qualified candidates (i.e. LinkedIn, ATS systems (Workday), Indeed, Glassdoor.).
- Must have working knowledge of employment law and regulations related to hiring and other human resources processes.
- Demonstrable evidence of strong interpersonal, influencing, facilitation and coaching skills.
- Ability to be detail oriented
- Must demonstrate the ability to build solid and trusting relationships with managers and other organization leaders, and to be trusted with highly confidential information.
- Ability to work with limited supervision relying on judgment, tools and processes to deliver effective solutions.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
To apply click Corporate Recruiting Specialist