US Talent Acquisition Lead
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Reporting to the Director of Rx Human Resources, the experienced Talent Acquisition/HR professional in this position will provide full end-to-end recruiting and position management while maintaining excellent relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, and candidates across all U.S. locations of the Rx Business. Additionally, working as the sole TA professional for the Rx organization, this person will be asked to handle certain projects and work on certain teams in work that will fall outside of TA and into other Human Resources functions such as OD, Communications, L&D, and/or Employee Relations, among others.
Please note this role could sit in either Allegan, Michigan or Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The Talent Acquisition Lead's main responsibilities will include:
- Organizes strategy and planning related to recruiting by working collaboratively with hiring managers at all levels from various departments within the company to develop a workforce planning strategy, works with Senior executives within departments to develop a workforce planning strategy, university relations strategy, internship strategy, and search assignments, and leads the design of these strategies within each department as appropriate for personnel and business needs.
- Writes job postings, sources, identifies, recruits, and screens potential internal and external candidates, provides guidance to hiring committee on hiring policies and procedures, works closely with key stakeholders to give offer recommendations, negotiate job offers, and facilitate on-boarding activities or internal job moves if appropriate, administers sign-on bonuses and relocation details, and manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full life-cycle recruiting. Consults/advises managers on overall hiring process, collaborates on job requisition details and creation, and advises on effective assessment/interview techniques.
- Design TA processes from start to finish utilizing applicable ATS.
- Will support additional HR activities such as L&D, Organizational Development, Communication, etc.
- Creates contacts within industry by developing and maintaining a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders, develops and maintains strong working relationships with Company leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Manages working relationships with external recruiting firms, negotiating current and future contracts, and keeping the company’s best interest, policies, and processes in mind. Manages relationship with Temporary Vendors US-wide.
- Provides project management support for a wide variety of talent acquisition continuous improvement project and manages Talent Acquisition programs.
- Manages TA budget as well as all legal/compliance aspects including but not limited to EEOC, Affirmative Action, Immigration, etc.
- Develop and maintain social media presence including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Also responsible for development and maintenance of company career page and associated employer branding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- At least seven to ten (7-10) years’ experience in full-cycle recruiting, including interviewing and assessing salaried/exempt professional and managerial positions.
- Professional HR certification through HCI (PHR, SPHR, or GPHR) or SHRM (SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP) is preferred.
- Previous demonstrated project management experience, program management including vendor management also required.
- Ability to communicate, including verbal and written, with hiring managers and employees in all areas of the organization.
- Strong knowledge and experience with recruitment, including senior/director level recruitment.
- Understands when conditions in the market may present issues in meeting client deliverables; keeps abreast of industry developments and builds sourcing strategies that take into consideration market or industry conditions.
- Shows deep understanding of client needs; effectively manages client expectations; proactively communicates to client any issues or obstacles that may interfere with meeting client deliverables and responds quickly to client needs and concerns.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations governing the employee selection process, including affirmative action and diversity initiatives, and ability to guide managers through the selection process to assure compliance to employment law and state and federal regulations.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.
To apply click US Talent Acquisition Lead