Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are seeking a highly organized Technical Recruiter to help propel Data Engineering recruiting across Operations Technology. This newly-formed team is responsible for scaling Analytics Engineering (Business Intelligence and Data Engineer) hiring for some of our most innovative organizations at Amazon.
In this role you will own sourcing strategies that increase the hiring velocity for Data Engineer recruitment. You will monitor external talent pipelines and trends using this data to engage client leads and/or business teams to have productive discussions about sourcing opportunities and hiring process improvements.
You will have the opportunity to improve consistency of team tool documentation, data integrity, and operational excellence. You will deliver reporting, and present to stakeholders on candidate slates, competitor intelligence and analysis. You plan effectively and set expectations with client teams and stakeholders.
· 3+ years of technical recruiting experience.
· Experience in a research capacity for candidate generation.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience recruiting technical talent in competitive markets.
· Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
· Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
· CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
To apply click Technical Sourcing Recruiter