Talent Sourcing Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
University of Minnesota Physicians
As the multi-specialty group practice for the faculty of the University of Minnesota Medical School, University of Minnesota Physicians has more than 950 physicians and 1,600 health professionals, providing clinical care in over 100 specialty and sub-specialty areas. Our mission is three-fold: delivering exceptional patient care, advancing medicine through research, and training the next generation of health professionals.
The Physician and Provider Recruitment Department at University of Minnesota Physicians seeks a Talent Sourcing Specialist for the development, implementation, on-going management and evaluation of recruitment sourcing strategies and initiatives within the recruitment department. This is a rewarding opportunity to be a part of the recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers in a thriving multi-specialty group practice for the University of Minnesota Medical School and for affiliate hospitals/clinics throughout Minnesota.
- Act as employment brand ambassador by positioning M Physicians as the employer of choice.
- Work in collaboration with Recruitment Specialists in determining strategies for recruitment marketing/sourcing plan.
- Research and identify appropriate sourcing initiatives (Advertising, Mailings, Web postings, database mining, etc.)
- Manage all advertisements, web postings, and database list renewals and identify ways to maximize cost savings.
- Partner with Communications Department on employment branding needs.
- Maintain conference calendar, registration deadlines, and participate in exhibiting at career fairs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local and regional training programs.
- Coordinate the development and production of reports to support sourcing decisions/strategies.
- Assist Recruitment Specialist in communicating with applicants and customers.
- Conduct initial candidate screening process, when needed.
- Flexible Work Arrangement (work from home) eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 1 year of relevant experience in recruitment, sourcing, business, marketing, or HR.
- Experience working with HR systems including HRIS, ATS, job boards, and e-marketing platforms.
- Familiarity with medical terminology and/or health care desired.
M Physicians offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and provides you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of health care through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.
For more than two decades, University of Minnesota Physicians (M Physicians) has been the multi-specialty group practice for the University of Minnesota Medical School faculty. We serve the land grant mission of the University by providing high quality, innovative and leading-edge care to patients across the state of Minnesota and beyond.
We have world-leading experts in a broad range of specialties and primary care, are committed to the discovery of cures and treatments and provide patients access to the latest evidence-based care. University of Minnesota Physicians owns and operates specialty and family medicine clinics, employs more than 1,200 physicians and 2,400 providers and staff, and contributes a significant portion of operating revenue to support the University of Minnesota Medical School’s research and education priorities.
To apply click Talent Sourcing Specialist