Talent Sourcing Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Forge ahead with WSB. WSB was founded on the understanding that culture drives results and we’ve dedicated ourselves to the value of strong relationships, collaboration and forward-thinking ideas. We’ve inspired each other to discover thoughtful and creative solutions that look beyond the needs of today to the opportunities of tomorrow. We invite you to forge ahead with us.
What you will do:
- Develop creative candidate sourcing strategies for open positions to which you are assigned
- Proactively and creatively source active and passive candidates
- Research and implement new sourcing avenues which support targeted needs of the organization
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with various community organizations
- Play an active role in the preemployment activities and onboarding of new staff
- Play an active role in engaging new staff and helping them to get integrated into WSB
- Support company-wide All Staff engagement efforts at WSB
- Assist with immigration related activities (H1B / PERM / Green Card)
- Additional administrative duties as assigned
What you will bring:
- A 2 year degree in Human Resources or related field required, 4 year degree preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in staffing / recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (Clear Company preferred)
- Strong relationship building and time management skills
Who We Are: WSB is a design and consulting firm specializing in engineering, community planning, environmental, and construction services. We provide solutions for the places, spaces and systems that support our lives. We offer services in more than 30 complementary areas across the nation.
WSB does not accept resumes from third parties
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
To apply click Talent Sourcing Specialist