Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 11,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS is adding a newly created Talent and Inclusion Specialist role within our Human Resources team. As a Talent and Inclusion Specialist, you are an integral part of forming our global talent management center of excellence. As a Talent and Inclusion Specialist, you will partner with the Director of Talent Management and support our enterprise-wide talent strategies to include diversity and inclusion initiatives, engagement and culture programs, and talent management solutions.
Inclusion & Diversity
• Support the implementation of an enterprise-wide D&I strategy to drive a culture of inclusion, innovation, and employee engagement
• Contribute to the development and facilitation of enterprise-wide training related to workplace inclusion, unconscious bias, and cultural competencies (etc.)
• Participate in the expansion and operations of our Employee Resource Groups to include planning and conducting enterprise-wide inclusion events
• Assist in measuring and analyzing diversity and inclusion outcomes
• Support the Director, Talent Management in administering talent strategies, processes, and practices including talent review, talent assessment, succession planning, employee development, executive coaching, and high potential development
• Coordinate the performance management review processes and monitor performance management metrics
• Monitor the continued enterprise-wide adoption and practices of the CHS Leadership Expectations
• Support the Director, Talent Management in translating strategic goals into actionable talent insights and initiatives across the organization
• Align talent strategies to recruiting, training, development, learning, and wellness programs to ensure organizational goals are met
• Assist the Director, Talent Management on large scale, enterprise-wide strategic talent initiatives and coordinate measuring and accessing results
• Support cross-functional, matrixed team environment on enterprise-wide strategic initiatives. Monitor and adjust project schedules and summarize project progress for the Director of Talent Management and other stakeholders
• Create, organize, and complete project plans, monitoring deadlines, and summarizing progress. • Identify risks, mitigation plans, and resolving barriers to success
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- A minimum of 3+ years of Human Resources experience in one or more of these areas; Talent Management, Diversity and Inclusion, or Employee Engagement
- Prior experience creating, deploying and/or implementing various talent programs to include but not limited to:
- Inclusion & Diversity
- Talent Review
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- Experience with HR systems such as SAP or similar programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources, Business, Diversity Equity & Inclusion, or another related field.
- 1+ years of professional experience directly supporting enterprise-wide initiatives in one or more of the following Talent Management, Diversity and Inclusion, or Employee Engagement
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Complete assignments with minimal oversight
- Establish and maintain positive relationships at multiple levels of the organization
- Influence across all levels of the organization
- Manage multiple competing priorities
- Provide consultation to business leaders and employees on talent solutions
- PHR or SPHR certification
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Talent and Inclusion Specialist