Talent Acquisition Systems Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Subject matter expert and innovative resource to support Talent Acquisition Systems and tools across the Enterprise. Responsible for administering Talent Acquisition Systems in partnership with HR Systems. This role will play an integral role in improving Talent Acquisition capabilities in partnership with HR Systems and external vendor to support, configure, maintain, integrate, ensure process alignment and deliver reporting from our Applicant Tracking System. The position will support TA Team Members and partner with HR Systems to continue to build our Talent Acquisition capabilities by optimizing, automating and innovating our systems, processes and tools to deliver and exceptional candidate, user and hiring manager experience to achieve business objectives.
- Serve as the SME for TA system; support, configure, maintain applicant tracking system, ensuring workflow configuration alignment to business processes, focus on creating efficiencies with all products leveraged. Conduct system testing in support of configuration enhancements and new implementations.
- Engage, partner and maintain relationship with external vendor (s) and HR Systems to deploy system updates, upgrades and enhancements. Partner with HR Systems and other internal teams to monitor system performance, upstream and downstream integrations and troubleshoot errors, identifying immediate fixes as well as long-term solutions that address root causes
- Act as the front-line contact for user support, responding to end-user questions from internal team members or external candidates with strong focus on client service.
- Communicate issues and train TA team members on system updates and enhancements. Manage TA team onboarding / off-boarding (IT forms, systems account setup and access requests).
- Enhance and maintain system communications; email communications, offer templates and current onboarding documents.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and updating user guides, job aids, and misc documents for end users.
- Play a role in the roadmap for the future Human Capital Management System (HCM) project related to the Talent Acquisition module by helping define requirements, testing and other ad-hoc duties.
- Prepare and maintain Talent Acquisition reports and scorecards to support the needs of enterprise.
- Back up and support of TA Coordinator.
Reflects MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION and EXPERIENCE required in order to meet the expectations of this job:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of Talent Acquisition Experience including TA Systems experience and Site Administration experience
- Strong business and technical acumen, including working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, knowledge of ADP strongly preferred.
- Results driven with strong sense of urgency and ability to adapt to quickly changing external and/or internal scenarios.
- Ability to collaborate, build & maintain relationships, trust and credibility with all levels of team members, management and external vendors.
- Strong analytical abilities with strong understanding of data analytics, able to evaluate and manipulate data.
- Strong team player, with ability to take initiative and operate independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High degree of initiative and demonstrated interest in continuous learning
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Advance Excel skills with knowledge of pivot tables
To apply click Talent Acquisition Systems Specialist