Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Smart Care Equipment Solutions
Smart Care Equipment Solutions is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will partner with managers and teams to attract and retain high quality talent, contributing to the ongoing success of the company. This role will report into the Talent Acquisition Manager.
What’s in it For You:
- Be part of a hard-working, successful team
- Support hiring managers by achieving their nation-wide hiring goals
- Support our organization by engaging diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Take part in our competitive Benefits Package: PTO, health, dental, vision and 401K with a company match
What You Will Do:
- Ability to work in a prioritized, organized environment
- Partner with hiring managers to develop effective marketplace recruitment strategies
- Screen talent pools to confirm qualifications i.e. experience, knowledge and attributes, interest, job fit, total reward requirements and work authorization
- Experience in various recruiting methodologies, including direct sourcing, networking, and social media recruiting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- Create searches through Boolean search string to find qualified candidates and maintain a talent pipeline
- Identify target industries, companies, user groups, professional associations or educational institutions to proactively source qualified candidates
- Attention to detail and ensuring ATS is accurate and up to date
- Partner with other Talent Acquisition team members to coordinate strategies and activities in order to create efficiencies and collaborate on marketplace talent opportunities
- Develop internal and external networks to support passive sourcing efforts
- Provide reporting on key sourcing and recruiting metrics by analyzing and summarizing data and trends for continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business, or equivalent,
- 3 years of recruiting experience and work with a sense of urgency
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Knowledgeable in employment law and hiring practices to include OFCCP requirements
- PC skills including in-depth Internet and database knowledge and working proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong selling skills with the ability to influence candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to provide accurate and actionable feedback and coaching to hiring managers
- Proactive, innovative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
Smart Care Equipment Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities, as well as all other qualified individuals, are encouraged to apply.
A company heritage 140 years in the making.
Our customers have looked to us for premier equipment care services and solutions for over a century.
But today, with a new focus on where equipment care needs to go next, we’ve changed our name to Smart Care. This reflects our drive as America’s premier commercial kitchen service organization. A company that will make good on that mission by building on our foundation of world class kitchen equipment service and national coverage, while introducing our future focus on capturing critical service and equipment data to drive meaningful insights and solutions for you.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist