Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Global Traffic Technologies
I. Purpose of Position
Global Traffic Technologies, LLC (GTT) enhances and saves lives everyday. Our technology reduces response times for emergency vehicles allowing first responders to save lives;provides on-time public transportation allowing people to get to work, home and activities reliably; and reduces greenhouse gasses helping our customers be more environmentally friendly. More than 3,100 cities worldwide trust GTT to deliver reliable intelligent transportation solutions, including 41 of the 50 largest U.S. cities. As cities move into the Smart Cities space, GTT is helping to lead the industry leveraging our history of innovation.
Our team is growing, and we are currently looking for an organized and outgoing Talent Acquisition Specialist who wants to learn and grow into an HR Generalist role. The Talent Acquisition Specialist/HR Generalist is responsible for leading the recruitment strategies for the organization as well as provide HR generalist support for the company to include HR counsel, coaching, performance management, compensation/benefits, associate relations and other HR projects and duties as assigned.
You will be an integral part of our growth by sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates, and working closely with hiring managers and HR team throughout the process to ensure candidates have competencies for the role and fit our culture and our organizational values:
- Stronger Together
- Driven to Win
- Reimagine Better
- Create What’s Next
This is an opportunity for you to come and help us change the way cities move!
Vontier Corporation Overview:
Future cities are smartercities, and they need infrastructure and tools for advanced mobility, reliability, safety, efficiency, and quality of life. Vontier is ready to build that future.
We are a global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. Our portfolio is built on market-leading expertise in mobility technologies, retail and commercial fueling, fleet management, telematics,vehicle diagnostics and repair, and smart cities. United by a vibrant, inclusive culture and our proven business system, our 8,000+ team members are mobilizing the future to create a better world.
II. Key Responsibilities
- Leads external and internal recruitment efforts, collaborating with the HR Manager and Hiring Managers
- Supports the GTT and Fortive employment brand, diversity initiatives, and other programs
- Identifies and sources appropriate talent for current openings within the organization
- In conjunction with the HR Manager, identifies talent gaps and proactively recruits and sources; developing a talent pipeline
- Supports the recruitment process and lifecycle, including job postings, resume review, interviews, assessments and offers
- Provides recruitment guidance and direction to hiring managers and HR Manager with Talent Acquisition related data
- Focuses on providing a positive candidate experience, by ensuring appropriate follow up & professional communication with candidates at all levels in the process
- Leads weekly recruiting stand up
- Uses social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical &creative means to source candidates for open jobs
- Supports college recruitment programs, and participates in employment events, including career fairs and internship programs as needed
- Uses applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to onboarding
- Supports relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms, as needed
- Additionally, this position will have the opportunity to facilitate activities and programs to provide a high-performance, continuous improvement, engaging culture and to provide day-to-day Human Resources (HR) support for our entire organization.
- Internal: HR team, hiring managers, business leaders, Fortive talent acquisition team
- External: Candidates, third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms, as needed
IV.Measures of Performance
- Time to Fill
- Corporate Recruiting Scorecard Attainment
- Talent Pipeline
V. Background and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or other related field
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or other related field is preferred
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo a plus)and how to leverage technology for recruitment
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, assessing, researching, analyzing and developing solutions; using a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Fluent in English
- HR competence and knowledge of HR process and computer programs
VII. Personality Trait Profile
- Pro-active with high level of engagement, responsiveness and execution
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, and effectively interface with hiring managers, HR manager, and business leaders
- Process and detail oriented, including strong organizational and prioritization skills
Global Traffic Technologies (GTT) provides customers with the latest technology advancements on a mission to make roadways safer and more efficient. More than 3,100 cities worldwide trust GTT to deliver reliable intelligent transportation solutions, including 41 of the 50 largest U.S. cities. As cities move into the Smart Cities space, GTT is helping to lead the industry by leveraging our history of innovation.
GTT’s Opticom brand has been providing best-in-class priority control solutions for over 45 years. A testament to Opticom’s quality and durability is the continuing growth in the customer base, now comprising more than 70,000 intersections and 70,000 vehicles with over 3,100 customers worldwide. This includes 41 of the top 50 largest cities in the U.S.
Our success is based on working with communities to provide the best emergency vehicle preemption, transit signal priority and traffic management systems.
Headquarters: St. Paul, MN
Company type: Public Company
Company size: 51-200 employees
Specialties: Traffic, Transit, and Emergency Vehicle Pre-emption
Future cities are smarter cities, and they need infrastructure and tools for advanced mobility, reliability, safety, efficiency, and quality of life. Vontier is ready to build that future.
We are a global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. Our portfolio is built on market-leading expertise in mobility technologies, retail and commercial fueling, fleet management, telematics, vehicle diagnostics and repair, and smart cities. United by a vibrant, inclusive culture and our proven business system, our 8,000+ team members are mobilizing the future to create a better world.
Ready to advance pioneering solutions for intelligent diagnostics, electric vehicles, and smart cities? Move your career forward at Vontier.
"Vontier Corporation and all Vontier Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law."
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist