Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Optimizely is focused on unlocking digital potential and we are the recognized category leader in Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and created the category for A/B Testing and experimentation software. We have incredible customers – isn’t that one of the most important aspects of looking for your next job? Optimizely has over 9,000 brands from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit and Zillow.
Not only are we financially sound and growing but we have unicorn status: Exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already, and has all strategic options ahead of itself. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business culture with emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist you will source, recruit, screen, interview, and refer candidates for job openings ranging from non-technical (sales, marketing, operations, etc.) to technical positions (developers, professional service engineers, engineering operations, product managers, etc.) of various levels within the assigned region. In addition to the recruiting responsibilities, you will be an advocate for a strong global employer branding initiative, contribute to multiple social media campaigns, help to manage the onboarding process for new hires, and participate in various projects as part of the talent acquisition team. Overall, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will successfully manage the recruitment of a high-volume of requisitions with the support of senior and management team members.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing applications and interview applicants (over the phone, video, or on-site) to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and provided information about Optimizely and the opportunity
- Deliberating with key stakeholders to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills
- Writing job descriptions for both internal and advertising use to be posted onto the company website and specialized job boards as needed
- Participating in the management of the employee referral program, providing communication, response tracking, and bonus payouts
- Providing recruitment status reports to management and analyze recruitment metrics, developing action plans based on results
- Participating in the selection of budget allocation for job board use, pay-per-click campaigns, and social advertisements
- Communicating and coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to ensure a smooth operation and timely scheduling of the interview and selection process
- Obtaining approvals, pitch, and negotiate job offers
- Identifying and communicate with passive/potential candidates using current tools and methods in order to maintain an active pipeline
- Developing university relations, attended career fairs and target audience/community events that help to promote the brand
- Assisting with the future implementation and proper use of the ATS system
- Teaming with HR on the onboarding processes for new hires
- 4+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting within the software industry including direct sourcing, resume screening, candidate evaluation and selection for direct-hire positions
- Experience participating in internal processes, such as onboarding, referral programs and career mobility policies
- Excellent verbal and business writing skills in English in order to draft position descriptions, coordinate interviews/meetings, and communicate with hiring managers
- Strong work ethic with the ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to quickly select qualified resumes and screen applicants efficiently, vetting for position requirements and culture match
- Good computer skills, working with an ATS and multiple job boards (Indeed.com, LinkedIn Recruiter Tool, pay-per-click campaign management), Excel, Outlook, Skype, etc.
- Familiarity of regional-based employment laws
- Analytical, with a data-driven approach in identifying recruitment strategies to serve and improve the business needs
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist