Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Total Tool supply
Total Tool is a 40-year-old rapidly growing company serving the construction supply industry with 12 branch locations across 8 states. Our culture is what sets us apart, we are a collaborative and relationship-driven team, operating according to our core values in everything we do: Family, Commitment, Integrity, Change, Excellence, and Concern for Others.
Join our team and live our mission, to provide customers the BEST solutions with the BEST service by the BEST people.
Total Tool has a career opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, in St. Paul, MN.
At Total Tool, our culture and people are integral to our growth and success. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is at the forefront of finding and hiring exceptional individuals that will impact our company today and in the future.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will report directly to the Human Resource Manager and is a key member of the HR team. This role is responsible for full-cycle recruiting of the following types of positions; Warehouse Workers, Delivery Drivers, Rigging and Repair Specialists, Tool Mechanics, Customer Service Representatives, Sales Representatives, and various professional positions.
Additionally, you will partner closely with hiring teams to understand staffing needs along with leading our hiring process. We are seeking someone who cares deeply about people, has experience managing recruiting efforts and is passionate about finding the BEST to join the Total Tool team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Consults with hiring managers and develops effective strategies for filling open positions within the organization
- Posts and maintains all job postings through the applicant tracking system and external job boards - typically 10-15 open roles at any one time.
- Screens applications, conducts phone screens, and schedules interviews for hiring managers.
- Utilize high-level recruiting tactics, such as sourcing, networking, and identifying and participating in local talent attraction opportunities.
- Facilitation and follow through of the pre-employment and onboarding processes, including driving screens, background checks, and other required pre-employment paperwork.
- Continuous and open communication with hiring managers on recruitment processes for vacancies in their respective departments.
- Produces and maintaining high-level recruiting metrics, including turnover reporting.
- Assist training managers on best practices and internal processes as they relate to interviewing and selection.
- Attend hiring fairs and recruiting events to represent employment opportunities.
- Assist employees with general Human Resources needs and questions and direct to the appropriate Human Resources team member.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in recruiting/talent acquisition required.
- Must have a strong knowledge of sourcing and talent attraction concepts.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Affordable Medical coverage and Health Savings Account contributions
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Benefits with a company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Ongoing engaging product and professional development training
- Generous employee discounts on tools and industrial supplies
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a typical office environment with a standard level of office noise. This is a primarily sedentary role, requiring sitting for extended periods of time while working at a computer terminal. Occasional standing, bending, walking, and lifting is also required.
- The physical requirements listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist