Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Pentair is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition Management team, to support recruiting for various functional business areas and roles, including but not limited to: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Project Management, Engineering, Finance and Accounting, General and Administrative. The successful candidate will have a collective expertise in sourcing, conducting technical and behavioral interviews, building strong hiring manager and human resource partner relationships, and owning and managing the recruiting process to affect successful and timely hires.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build hiring manager relationships to effectively understand requisitions, find talent that aligns with the manager’s vision (technically and culturally), guide managers through hiring process and consult on and recommend solutions for overcoming recruiting bottlenecks and market challenges.
- Source passive talent and attract candidates to engage in recruiting process and to learn more about open opportunities and Pentair culture.
- Ensure sourced candidates are tracked in ATS for AAP reporting and recruiting process tracking.
- Review active applicants in ATS and disposition candidates as status’ change throughout the recruiting process.
- Communicate interview results to candidates in a timely basis.
- Build employer brand through educating candidates about Pentair culture and opportunity during phone interviews, job postings and community engagement activities.
- Follow standard work throughout recruiting process to ensure hiring managers and candidates have a consistent and positive experience with Talent Acquisition Management team.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS) required.
- Minimum of 4 years of full cycle recruiting/sourcing experience in a professional recruiting role
- Experience sourcing and leveraging LinkedIn to engage passive candidates in the recruiting process
- Expert level Boolean knowledge, including mining LinkedIn, Indeed and other resume databases
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative
- Contributes to an optimistic and energizing environment
- Customer first focus & strong customer consultation skills
- Self-motivated, strong time management, and organization skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook (creating complex interview schedules over multiple time zones)
Skills and Experience Highly Desired:
- Recruiting experience working for a high-volume/low-mix manufacturer with a lean focus
- PeopleSoft and/or Workday experience
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Pentair makes the most of life’s essential resources. From our residential and business solutions that help people move, improve and enjoy their water, to our sustainable innovations and applications, we deliver smart, sustainable solutions for life.
Pentair had revenue in 2020 of $3 billion, and trades under the ticker symbol PNR. With approximately 9,750 global employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, we work to help improve lives and the environment around the world. To learn more, visit Pentair.com.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist